❮ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ❯

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Goodbye sweet innocent girl,
off yo go into a cruel world.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

'No, nononono!' Overwhelmed by emotions that crashed down upon her beyond comprehension, how can life be so cruel towards her?

Her eyes desperately found a furniture or a person she was familiar with only to be left with disappointing results, "Mario what happened here?" She asked not wanting to believe the reality she was facing.

"From what I heard, the family that lives here moved to another kingdom to start anew."

Footsteps then were heard from a distance stopping the maiden from speaking, "Who's there?!" a timid voice pierced through the silence.

"Emma?" Y/n shouted back as the girl emerged from the other side of the room, she gasped upon seeing her former employer, the younger then ran up to her, giving the maiden a hug as tears fell from her eyes.

"What happened here? Emma why are you crying?" Panic stricken voice caused the girl to sob more on her shoulder, "Emma!" she shouted as her voice wavered getting carried away by Emma's muffled cries.

"Miss they left Oleander." She croaked through choked sobs, letting out a shaky breath as she grabbed ahold of the youngers shoulders.

"What do you mean?, are they gonna come back?!"she demanded as her anger rose.

"Have they forgot about me?, why didn't Lucian stopped them from leaving-"

"Lucian is dead Y/n!" Emma shouted cutting the maiden midsentence, "Huh?" she mumbled letting go of the girl as her hands trembled, E/c glossing as the figure of Emma was blurry from her sights, "They left because of his death and your disappearance." Continuing her statement as she sobbed.

Silence both engulfed them before the girl broke out laughing, yet her eyes betraying her, tears fell none stop from her sockets, "You're joking, he's not dead I know it!" delusional as she is at such an unstable state, still what's so wrong about clinging into her last ounce of hope?

"He's gone now, miss." Emma spoke as she lend out the letter of Lucian, before bidding her goodbye's permanently to the last L/n that was left behind, Mario then came back seeing as how Emma exited the house.

Pulling the paper into an embrace imagining it to be her beloved brother, as she let out a scream letting all her frustrations out, as Y/n cried and cried pouring all her frustrations and pent up emotions.

'Why must life be so cruel?'  She sniffled at the thought, as they now made their way back at the castle, Mario glanced at the damsel in sympathy.

'Such a young age to be experiencing great loss.'

Letting her sights stray at the house she used to call home, two familiar figures emerged her hopes lit up only to be crushed immensely, seeing as how Curtis and Emma walked hand in hand, talking happily with each other, as they both gazed at each others eyes affectionately, envy spurned up inside her.

'Good for them, no.'

'Good for him.'  At Least he's happy now, as he quoted, being with her was pure torture he had to endure.

Moments passed her hunched form as she stared at the paper in her hand, wanting to cry out again but no tears came out, the door opened as Mikko entered, the light outside the hallway illuminating the dark room.

Y/n looked at him as he opened his arms giving her an embrace she may need, the maiden sighed leaning her head on his chest.

"Mikko you won't leave me right?"

"My love I wouldn't dare do so." He replied not holding back a smirk, as Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist to pull him closer as if he'll disappear on plain sight.

"After all i'm yours and you're mine."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

- 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐃
𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐘 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 -

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛