❮ FILE_ELEVEN ❯

Has it ever occurred to you that your life had been better, nothing bad had happened even once in a while? suspecting if the universe was testing you. Never once had she thought that her used-to-be good life would slip out of her fingertips, but that's a discussion for the future.

Feeling herself get lost to a trance as she gaped at the scene of the beach before her, letting the shore hit her feet, as the sand tickled her feet.

"Hi."Alora said beside Y/n, as she looked upfront at what her sister was currently viewing, "Hey." A short conversation they held, yet the tension between them still lingered, going back to the cold shoulders they gave each other.

It's obvious their bad blood is still not resolved.

"Okay listen to this, Me being the new Heir to the Luxemburg!" Lucian slurred as his face flushed red, giggling at what he said, causing his companions to grimace at his drunken state, "Has he been always this way?", Curtis spoke beside Y/n who was looking at her brother concerned by the amount of alcohol he digested.

"Yeah I see him sneak up alcohol, he's often stressed these days." Alora answered his question, taking away the bottle of whiskey away from the older L/n grasp, "Y/n will you help me here." she said as she supported Lucian's weight, "Sure."

"Curtis will you-"

"Of course, make sure you two send him to the carriage safely don't mind me here." He assured the both of them, as they went on their way to assist their intoxicated brother, "Guys??"Lucian glanced from side to side to his sister.

"Hmm?"

"Will you both stop fighting already?, I can't stand seeing two of the girls I love fight." He spoke as tears streamed down his eyes, hearing Alora sigh looking at her brother, and to Y/n who smiled at her apologetically.

Laying him in the vacant seat of the vehicle, as they went back to help Curtis back at the beach side, "Sorry." The younger maiden cut through the silence, still looking up ahead.

"I'm just sick of being compared to you."

"Guess i snapped when i found out that the prince took an obvious liking towards you."

Stopping in her tracks as she faced her sister, "I just feel like I'm never enough, despite my efforts to appease them, I don't even know what to do anymore."

Y/n opened her arms as she engulfed her younger sister into a bear hug, as Alora broke into tears, reciprocating the hug, "Shh shh, I'm proud of you, ok?"

"Sorry if I made you feel like that way." She murmured hugging her sibling as they basked in each other's comfort.

n e x t _ f i l e

Have you felt that way? At some point in your life everything feels so peaceful and then a thought passes your mind, "Is everything gonna go bad from here on?"