c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_t h r e e: i am what you need

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Just don't leave me ok?
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Mikko can I visit my family," Y/n asked the male as he was persistent on escorting the girl instead of Mario by pointing out her wounded ankle caused by him disregarding the male servant by saying things such as.

' I'm your fiancè thus I need to be near you, at all cost.' Awaiting his answer as he continued to pull the wheelchair the maiden was sitting in.

He sighed inaudibly before speaking, "Of course but I must come with you." His tone was rather monotone than she anticipated but that wasn't the reason that made her eyes go wide like saucers, it was the fact that he would be with her, "No! Mario can go with me." she exclaimed in a rather panicked state.

Realizing her mistake a variety of curses she chanted in her head hoping that he wouldn't take back his decision, "Hmm if that's what you want then I can arrange a date for your departure." Mikko stated calmly causing the girl to be overjoyed at the fact.

"Wait Mikko we missed a turn." She alarmed the prince as he hummed still continuing on the same direction arriving at the room that looked oddly familiar, until it hit her.

It was his room.

"What are we doing here" She asked as Mikko opened the door then pushed the wheelchair inside to Y/n's dismay, "This is our room now." He said before kneeling in front of the girl, grinning, oblivious of the horror stricken expression Y/n was trying to conceal.

"I don't remember agreeing to this!" She snapped at him still not believing the fact that they will be sharing a bed again, "Y/n you don't have to agree it's by the law remember? I am your fiancè and we need to be with each other at all times." He clasped their hands together.

'This son of a-'

"Sure that sounds lovely."

'Patience is key to success.'  Y/n said to herself she was now carried by Mikko to their shared bed, as he laid her down he took of his shoes and went in and laid between her legs cuddling on her stomach whilst she was sitting.

"I love you so much Y/n, you know that right?" He mumbled against her.

"It shows Mikko." She grumbled as she brushed his golden locks with her hands detangling the knots on his hair, "I'll do anything and everything for you to be mine."

"Even in the after life."

- To Be Continued

......Mikko am I right? WHAHAHHA
So how you been doin? It's been awhile since I wrote an authors note

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Well I'm here to tell you the book is almost ending and I'm curious of what you think of the story so far.

That's all for this authors note, ya'll take care of yourselves ok?