❮ FILE_SEVEN ❯

A contented sigh escaped her mouth, as she sunk into the comfortable comforters, looking at her window the rain giving her comfort from a stressful community party yesterday.

And a moody sister who confronted her when she arrived late at night with a scowl and spiteful wording, 'Your boy toy was here.' she sweat dropped at that statement, and that she and Alora were not on talking terms, the day after which is today.

A rainy melancholic yet comforting day.

Her peaceful silence was then interrupted by a knock on the door, she groaned burying her face at the pillow, "Open." She shouted loud enough to make the person on the other side of the door hear her.

No response was all she got in return, biting her inner cheek to prevent herself from groaning, cause to a household like this, is a sign of disrespect, which leads to an earful of scolding sessions.

Swinging the door open her eyes widen.

"Mikko?"

There he stood drenched from top to bottom, leaning support at the wall looking at her with half lidded purple eyes, as his cheeks flushed red looking at her form a smile then made it's way to his face. His tousled golden locks covering half of his face, and yet he somehow looked sexy-, I mean.

( ᴀ/ɴ| hear me out- )

"Y/n." He spoke huskily before passing out in the maidens arms. Taken aback her knees buckled loosing her footing in results they fell on the floor, with him on top of her unconscious.

"Help."

n e x t _ f i l e

Playing under the influence rn😔