c h a p t e r_f i f t e e n: good intentions

With erratic breaths and an unsteady posture, Mikko's purple eye twitched by how his eyeballs darted from left to right, following Y/n's every move. Covering his mouth as he tried not to let out a girlish squeal from how flustered he was, seeing the girl doing basically nothing in particular but moving around the room doing her thing.

Stepping on the unnamed guard's face who currently was helping him get a full view of a room, letting out a pained groan, the male's breath hitched when the audible noise made Y/n look at the window curiously.

She squinted her eyes before shaking it off upon seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

If only she knew, Mikko seemed to be unsatisfied at the time they spent at the meadow earlier, hence why resorting to such desperate matters, and that is spying on the maiden to his heart's content.

Of course, this behavior of his is to be kept a secret, poor soul who got tangled up in his whims, because he'll dispose of them before daybreak.

It's better safe than sorry.

"What are you doing?, shut up will ya!"He hissed spitefully at the petrified person.

He scoffed at the pathetic form of his underling, now resuming to look at the window from his crouching position, to his dismay the sight was now covered with a thick layer of clothe.

Oh how mad was he at this predicament.

"Send him to the dungeon." His voice laced authority, boomed the entire castle the moment he stepped in the vicinity, alerting the other guards on his arrival, quickly and quietly escorting the crying man not wanting to experience the prince wrath.

"Mikko what is the meaning of this!" A woman's frantic voice, he turned to her with tears forming in the brim of his eyes, as his face still held an infuriated expression, "That guy ruined my time with Y/n." He said.

His mothers face softened at his statement, "At an uncanny hour?"

"What have you been doing with her anyways." eyeing his form suspiciously, Mikko froze in his spot as his face heated up, "What-"

Then silence as he realized what she meant, his face turning red as he tried to deny the allegation poorly.

After a talk with his mother, he plopped unto his bed with a love-sick smile on his face, thinking about Y/n as usual, however looking back at the memory that struck unto him.

Bit by bit, no memory he recollected only a handful of nonsense of his past in the castle, but no Y/n only the time she was dancing with an unknown man, and a nostalgic feeling of a bitter feeling consuming him slowly each day.

And the more he ignores it the more he has the urge to tear everyone he sees unless they are Y/n.

Maybe he was not spending time with her enough!, a bright idea popped unto his head, grinning from ear to ear as he scurried over his desk located on the left side of his room, digging into a drawer or two to find a blank paper, to list out plans for the future.

A future he'll spend with her, a future she cannot refuse, or she'll be punished greatly.

- To Be Continued

Hi ya'll, you guys enjoying the story so far?  I apologize if the chapters comes out as sloppy written or short, I don't have the motivation to write these days.

But that won't stop me, ehehheehhe
That would be all for this authors note.

Thank you very much for tuning in to this book for this long, ily~♡︎