❮ FILE_NINE ❯

A few days back before the dreaded day, Aka the days where Y/n felt like her life was like in a children's storybook, consisting only of blissful jolly happenings. I mean, if you were to take a look at her life, her parents accepted Curtis courting her, which it would possibly lead to a wedding, although her and Alora was not on good terms, she'll find a way. Eventually.

To my one true love.
I'm not an expert at writing letters such as expressing my love to one.
But for you, I'm willing to write a hundred letters.

I'm not sure of anything, but I am certain that I love you with a depth
that stars cannot understand.

- C.M

( ᴀɴ|ᴄʀᴅᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴇᴍ,ᴊᴍsᴛᴏʀᴍ. )

And beside the letter was a bouquet of primrose specifically given by Curtis.

Rereading the letter a smile plastered her face, she ran her fingers through the thin paper letting out a contented sigh feeling all fuzzy and warm upon reading the poem, the sound of a wolf whistle she heard behind her, snapped her attention to the person, as a subtle blush coated her cheeks, "Never in my 20 years of existence had seen you so smitten over a letter."

A teasing grin etched on Lucian's face causing the girl to blow a fuse and take a random pillow beside her ,and threw it in his direction, dodging it with ease as he went in and sat beside her.

"So you and Curtis huh."

Looking away to cool down her flustered state, "Not yet at least, I still have to give him my answer." The male hummed leaning back to the couch.

"And what are you gonna do with the prince." A question that made her feel the taste of reality once more as she clung into silence. Opening her mouth to speak and no words seem to come out, "I don't know." She mumbled mostly to herself.

Unbeknownst to her that the prince in question was lurking in the dark, watching her life unfold like a play on stage, if not a tangent he'll have when being too far away from his beloved. His dull lavender eyes stared at the mess of a room he calls, it was one of those days where the longing for the maiden hurts a little more than usual.

He needs her. It hurts. Make it stop.

He pleaded as he now dropped to his knees clutching his throbbing head, the voices, he doesn't know who it is, it's silent yet it's so loud it's gnawing in his skull and inside his brain, his heart is stammering against his chest, it hurts. It hurts like hell, Was he heartbroken or was he longing for her dearly that it hurts, he doesn't know.

It hurts.

Make it stop.

Make it stop.

Make it stop!!

n e x t _f i l e