Chapter 24 Let's see what happen

Pov. (Y/n) 

Find the V̸̺͔̟͙͎͆̓͒i̴̺̼̼̺͉̙̔͆̔r̸̡̼̼͙͉̠̾͋͝u̸͇̠̞̟̞̦̓͠s̸͎͎͚̞̺̻͊͛͑ in 4 h

So, that was the mission now, so they need to find the virus... 

I don't think it a virus from the quest, it's probably it

This really could get me in some problems if they found out what it is. 

"The screen vanished!" Hatengu said out lout, the first time he spoke in this conversation. 

He was shocked, for them it was the first time for them to see something like this and it happened really quickly to them. Understandable that they seem to be confused about that. 

I was standing on the wall and looked over the upper moons. Watched them what they will do now, what there next move will be now. 

Its better to keep an eye on them. 

Gyutaro was still in the shadow of Daki. Douma and Akaza were still standing where the screen was. Gyokko was in his pot and came not out, probable only when Muzan will appear. Nakami was stinting on her usually spot and Kokoshibu was sitting behind some silk. 

A virus... they really want me to expose him or dose they want to have some fun with playing with us. Who ever it was that created this game to play. 

I will just call them the creator. 

So the creator of this 'little game' probably made this mission but this mission was a little bit to much. Dose he/she wants me to die here? Or dose the creator what to tell everyone what happened here. 

That really could get me in problems, I should keep myself low. 

I lean my back on the hard and cold wall and closed my eyes for some seconds for open them right after closing them. 

"(Y/n)-san what do you think we should do now?" Akaza asked me as I looked to him. 

Why was he asking me that? I am not really sure why he asked me that, it was not so that we know each other so well. 

I sighted and looked deep in the yellow eyes of Akaza. 

"It seems like that this what behind this screen is wants us to suspect each other, that is what I think it means." I said my own opinion to this mission. It was just that what I thought about this.  

Maybe the creator wants us to fight each other or kill each other. If this was the case than I would be probably the first one who will die in the hands of these demons. 

Or maybe not.  

"So you say we should stay calm and do nothing?" Kokushibu asked as he was now with us in the middle of the room. 

Yes, that is what I want from all of you, so that I am safe and you all as well. 

"That is what I think is the best option that we have or do you know where this virus is?" I asked him and looked at him with annoyed eyes. 

4 hours was the time we need to wait until this whole mission will end and I can go on with the things. 

"Would it be not better to find this virus?" Daki asked from the back. 

The eyes of the upper moons and mine as well were now on Daki as she asked this question in the room. 

"I don't think so, then the virus could not be hiding in this room or another room, it could be in one of us, that is what I think was the reason why this screen was popping up in front of us. What ever or who ever made this probably wants us to fight or kill each other and I would be happy if that will not happened." I told them about my thoughts. 

But when the creator is talking about it then they will need to kill each other to finish the quest. 

"I think that what (y/n)-san said make sense. We should wait until the timer is over or until Muzan-sama will come back." Kokushibu said as the silents was coming back.

Everybody nodded and agreed with what Kokushibu said. 

Pov. Amilia 

I was through the big doors as I was looking around and maybe found my friends with some luck. 

"If they are here then they will probably in the butterfly estate." I said to myself and kept going to where I think the estate would be. 

I kept going on the way. I saw from far the estate I was searching for. Excitement was filling in my body as I kept going to the butterfly estate.  

I would be able to see my friends again and I would be not alone anymore, I hate to be alone in this world where I know nothing that could happened to me. 

After some time of walking I stand in front of the door of the estate, I wanted to knock at the door and reached out my hand but before I could even knock at the door the door was open from the other side. 

A face popped out of the door and looked at me confused. 

I put my hand back and looked at the women that was now standing in front of me. A silents was now between us as I looked at the women. 

The black hair were band in two ponytails with butterfly's in it, her blue eyes looked at me up and down. She was holding a basket in her hands with laundry in it. 

"Ah! I am sorry, I am here to find my friends. My name is Amilia." I introduced myself to her. 

"To find your friends?" She asked as she looked at me again. Suspicious of me. 

I smiled at her. 

"Yes, that is why I am here. We were together in the forest to defeat a demon but we went apart of each other when I helped some people to escape from the demon. As I got back to the place I last saw them there were not there anymore." I told the women with the basket in the hand. 

She looked at me with kind eyes. 

"I see, maybe they are inside, so I would like to come in and see if you can find them." She asked me. 

Ah! Now I remember her name. 

Aoi Kanazaki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter:)