Chapter 10 Demon blood

Meeting with demons
Category: Main
Difficulty: S
Clear conditions:
1. find one of the upper moons
2. make them as your partner
3. find Kibutsuji Muzan and take
him on your side
Time limit: 1 month
Reward: 5.000 coins 
Failure: ???

Pov. Douma

She can do that? She's able to do THAT?!

How?!

"And that is why you're here?" I ask her with a warm smile, to not make her suspicious about me and to hid what I was thinking.

"Yes." she said with a smile back.

"So, now that I tell you that, could you do me a small flavor?" she ask innocently and was fiddled with her fingers .

She seem to be nervous about that.

What does she wanted from me now? Was she not that easy to get, than I thought it would be?

"You know... for the medicine I need a special ingredient... but its not so easy to get..." she said and fiddled now on her shirt.

Hm... I can ask what she need.

And play the good little boy. 

"And how much?" I ask her sweetly, with a smile on my face.

Her eyes lid up.

Kinda cute. 

"I only need a little bit demon blood. Not much! Only 20 ml (I don't know what that it is in the American version... I am so sorry><~ Autor) will be enough." she shouted with sparkles in her eyes.

That was so cute on her, that I want to eat her right away.

But its not much that she wants... and if she needs for the medicine than I should give her that, maybe she will also give me something, because I am a good man. 

"I think that should be no problem." I said with a kind smile.

With that I should also be able to get some more information from her. 

Maybe I could use her so...

"Thank you so much! I was so afraid to ask some of the demons for that. I am happy to found such a friendly one as you." she said happy and got a syringe from one of the drawers.

She seem to be truly happy about that she meet me. 

I also was happy to find such a dumb human, that can be useful. 

And she is a women, so I can eat her later. 

"Hm... where is it? Where is it?" she mumbled and searched for something.

I sat on one of chair in this room and watched her searching for something.

"Can I help you?" I ask friendly, as I was.

"Do you saw some alcohol?" she ask and searched further.

"You mean sake? That is next to me." I said and showed her the little sake bottle in my hand.

"Yes, that should be enough!" she said and got the sake bottle out of my hands.

"I hope you don't want to drink with me." I said jokingly at the little girl.

Of course she would not, it would make her tasting bad. 

And she seem to be to young for drinking. 

"No, no! Not for drinking, for the disinfecting. Or do you want to get sick?" she ask, when she taps some of the sake on the place, where she wants to get my blood from.