Kapitel 18 The swordsman

Pov. 3. person

"So the crow was killed?" a person asked with a soft voice.

The wind was breeze of fresh wind was coming through the air.

The dead body of the crow was laying in the hands of that person.

The black hair waves with the wind.

Eyes that were not able to see the world anymore. A voice that was so kind, the person himself gentle as a flower.

A flower that was strong and fragil at the same time.

"Yes. It seems like there was someone that didn't want to shown there face." a lighter voice answered the question of this person.

A little version of the man, but she got the white hair from her mother.

"Then we should look into what they have planned." the first voice said.

"I understand." the lighter voice said.

The sun was shining down on the house.

The man with the eyes, milky, looked up to the burning sun.

He was asking himself, why this poor animal has to die? What was so important for that person, to kill it?

Dose they don't want to been seen?

When the sun was burning down the shadows moved.

They were already planing what there next step.

Pov. Amilia

Even when I was blind I was able to the screen at that night.

When I was able to see the stats of the villain, dose that mean there is another person like me?

That got here and then need to play this game?

That means, I need to talk to her!

Maybe together we can get back to our world!

We need to try it! Hopefully together we can find a way to escape!

From this time 2 months gone into training.

All of them helped me to train. It was a good and funny time.

Tanjirou was the one that helped me the most. He was so kind, to repeat everything again and again, until I was able to understand what I need to do.

Inosuke on the other hand was more screaming at me, and showed me how to do it, thought I was not able to see. He said that I should hold it, how he did it.

Tanjirou needed to explain, that I was no more able to see, and could not see what he was trying to show me.

After that he tried as well helped me, but was a little bit more careful with me.

Zenitsu was more like, that he wanted to do everything for me and when I am saying everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

At first it was cute, when I wanted to feed me or help me with my cuts and buries during training. It was cute, but then he wanted to help me with bathing.

That was something I really don't want to... the old lady helped me, when I needed it. Tanjirou and Inosuke were the one that kept "safe" from me.

I was not sure what exactly happened, but Zenitsu never asked again after that incident.

The weeks were after that "incident" were really quite.

The three boys helped me a lot and after some weeks of training, there were changes with my eye sight.

From the black before it went so far, that I was able to see the frames of people, animal and other things.

For me it was a great help, to see what was in front or around me.

My sword now better in my hands and I was better at swinging it.

After that I needed to learn how to increase my stamina. For that I ran laps over laps.

Tanjirou was running with me and cheered me up, to run more.

That one helped me a lot and my work was improved.

After some more weeks my eye sight was able to see the world back and white.

I was so happy about it, that I was able to see now the world again, even when it was not in colours.

After two months, I told them, that I wanted to travel now. I was able to fight, due the training with the three boys.

We were ready to travel further.

Inosuke and Zenitsu were going with us, Zenitsu were crying again and Inosuke was shouting at him.

Tanjirou and me were going together behind them, so that they will not get lost by any chance.

The mountain in front of us was covered with fog. A man was sitting on the side route, crying and shaking.

"Is everything ok?" Tanjirou asked the poor man, when we got in front of him.

It was the Quest with the spiders. A dangerous quest I had here.

Tanjirou told the man, that we were here to help all of them. But the man was not happy nor relived about the words from Tanjirou.

"We need a Hashira here and not you!" the man cried.

After that crying scene Tanjirou and me went straight to the mountains.

Inosuke was behind us and laughs about it.

Zenitsu behind us, crying again.

Poor Zenitsu.

——————————————————————

Pov. (Y/n)

Blood was coming out my mouth.

With my look down, looking up.

WHY?!

"I never thought you would go like that." I said, blood was still running down.

Big drops of blood were falling down on the floor.

The before brown floor was now in a deep red.

"I was also surprised that you pull that up." The old demon said in a calm voice.

Kokushibu with his sword in the hand and my blood on it.

He indeed was a dangerous demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will make a break from here on. My finale exams are near, so I will need some time to study more.

Of course after that stress I will write again (*゚▽゚*)