Chapter 30 Sweet dreams

Mugen train arc
Category: main quest
Difficulty: S
Clear conditions:
1. Survive the Mugan train arc
without getting killed
2. Help the others or kill the
demon that is in charge of this
Event
3. Let nobody kill the main
character!
Time limit: 2 days
Reward: 10.000 coins
Failure: death

POV. Amilia

My heart ached as I looked at my boyfriend that I loved and missed so much.

Even if I was in that anime and I love it so much, nothing was compared to my boyfriend I had. He was such a sweet and handsome guy and I was happy I had him.

'Was it even possible for me to get back to him?'

I looked at him, as he just cuddled me in his armes that felt like they would protect me from any danger that would come up me. But deep inside of me I knew that this was just a dream, a dream that I needed to set an end to, even when I just wanted to be with him just a little bit longer.

"Teiji..." I started and than got out of his armes.

"Amilia, is something wrong?" He asked with worry in his voice. I could feel his eyes that looked at me with so much worry.

"I need to go." The last words I said to him.

I knew this was a dream and yet it felt like everything inside of me was believing it was the real world, that I was finally back home. Back on his side.

But the reality is so much curler to me than everything else.

As I came into the kitchen the knives that were hanging on there usually spot looked at me as if they were expecting that from happen. As if they knew I would use them to get out of my dreams.

The knife in my trembling ready to cut through my throat, just a little bit away from my throat as I heard the steps that came from Teiji.

Tears started to come from my eyes as I closed them to not see what will happen in some minutes. The knife got further and further to my throat.

Quickly to not suffer so long the blade of the knife hit my throat and gut deep inside of the flesh. I felt the warm blood coming out and swapped over my hands and my upper part of my body. My legs began to gave in and I sunk to the floor, eyes still closed to not see what the face, that Teiji is making look like.

I felt some tears that are coming out of my eyes and troped to the floor.

I felt like my body was falling to the front, but before I could even feel the hard floor under me my mind went out.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." I heavy breath as I just woke up from that dream. It was such a sweet dream.

'If I just could live there forever... Forget it! That's not the time to think about something like this!'

The others looked like they were still sleeping, just that Tanjirou was missing.

'Did he already wake up? I didn't thought I was that long inside of the dream.'

The rope that was supposed to be around my wrist was also gone. The children, that were supposed to kill the core inside of us, in the dream lay fainted there.

'What happened already?'

Pov. 3rd person

~1h back in time before Amilia awake~

The train still got further and further no sigh that it will stop soon.

"To be able to die while dreaming... Just how lucky are you?" A person stand in front of the train. Just talking as if there was someone that was hearing them talk and just listen to what they have to say.

"It doesn't matter how powerful a Demon Slayer is. A humans driving force is the heart, the spirit!", a hand that was just walking down to the man and got  back to their rightful spot, "All you have to do is destroy the spiritual core. You can kill them just like that. All human hearts are the same." The man spoke such happiness lied in his words as if he was just telling them the truth about everything he knew.

"It would be nice if that was the case, but you forgot that I am a human too or am I not in the right?" A cold voice asked the demon. The smile on his face dropped in seconds as he heard the voice.

"Of course not, it just the case for those humans." He quickly tried to get out of this situation that he made himself. He dug  his own grave just by the words he used.

"I would never say something against you. Please be sure of that." He told her quickly, panic came up. If he would make her upset he will not be able to look the demon king in the eyes again. He was dead, that for sure.

"I hope you don't make such silly mistakes in that mission." She told him, he was dead even if it seems like he was given another chance it was just some illusions, she would never forgave him. Never.

~Down in the train by the Demon slayers~

"Do we tie ourself to them by the wrist?" On of the kids asked the other ones to confirm, that this what he did was not wrong.

The Rope that everyone has goes around one kid and one Demon slayer. That was the plan, the simple thing to do.

"That's right. Don't forget what he warned us about." A little girl said to the boy as she was putting the rope around the flame Hashira.

Everyone else was as well ready to start there mission as they sat beside or behind them to make the connection work even better.

'Take a deep, slow breath while counting." One of the boys said as they all started to count. Slowly they drifted into the dream world that was made of the Demon slayer, to live there dream they ever wanted to live in reality.

~After some time, in were the children entered the dream~

"Looking good so far. They should reach the end of the dream soon and then they will be able to kill the Demons Slayers. It's going like plan." Enmu said as he looked straight forward from the train.

"That's good. I hope that will continue so." The female voice said as Enmu continue to look straight forward.

"Of course, I will make sure of that." He told her with a smile on his face.

He really can't miss this chance, if he do well he can get a bigger reward in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. Much to do.

So a little question, because I am not sure what I want to do with Enmu.

A. Let him live
B. Let him die

If there is no answer or a tie I will just roll some wheel and I will use that what I get^^.

I wish you all a great day!