Chapter 20 information

Author note:

In this chapter I will answer some questions. That are not from comments or something, I just thought it would be interesting to hear somethings from (y/n) and Amilia.

And if you want you can just skip it, I will lode another chapter up, that has something to do with the story line^^.

————

Author: "How did you mange to make the serum that demons were able to walk under the sun?"

(Y/n): "Thats a little bit complicated to explain. As you all might know, for that you need the blue spider lily, but for me it was not possible to get these flower."

Author: "So, what did you do?"

(Y/n): "I used something different, its actually used for something else, but in my case it was the right thing I needed."

(Y/n): "I am sorry readers, but the author needs this information for later."

Author: "Thats true... I need it for the twist."

Author: "Than I have a little question to Amilia. What exactly did you felt after you saw the villain's stats?"

Amilia: "To be honest, I am sure that she has so good stats, I really have to work hard, so I can beat her."

(Y/n): "You really don't have to do this..."

Author: "Ok, next question! Why is the villain still alive?"

Amilia: "Yes! I also want to know that!"

(Y/n): "I just didn't killed my body."

Amilia: "What?!"

(Y/n): "When you train, I also did something. I was able to creat a new body, that is from the features the same, but it can never be a living being.

Amilia: "So you created a clone?"

(Y/n): "Yes. It was mostly an experiment if the game will tell you then that I am dead."

Amilia: "So you knew that the message will tell me that I need to find your dead body?"

(Y/n): "Not really. I thought that the game will message you to tell me that I was dead, but what exactly was written in there was nothing that I knew."

Author: "Of course she wouldn't know. But I have something that I want to asked, are you happy with the role you play?"

...

(Y/n): "I think its funny to play as a villain, even when the hero always wins. Thats why I will show you all that I, even as a villain, can win this game."

Amilia: "I am happy that I can help other people, but I really don't want to lose"

Author: " Its always good to see that there are people that fight for what they wanted!"

(Y/n): "All in all there where like nothing answered..."

Author: "I know, but that is what I need. Give a little amout of answers to the people and they will think that they know everything."

Amilia: "I think that both of you are pretty evil..."

Author: "Aw, my dear please don't say something like this."

Author: "However, I would say we end this here. I think that the readers are not sooo happy about this chapter."

Amilia: "But I had fun..."

Author: "Aw, thats why I like you more."

(Y/n): "What?!"

Author: "Little joke;)"

——————————————————————