Chapter 16 mission, mission, mission

Mission:』 

Master the sword to get
back your eyesight

Pov. Amilia

To be blind was something I never had in my entire live. I needed much to leran. Where I can go, where what was. What I was able to do.

As a blind person you were able to do many things, it was really hard at the beginning, but I was better from day to day.

I was able to learn quickly, what things made easier for me.

The others were at first shocked about that I was blind. They could not really understand it. They were not able to understand why now.

But all of them help me a lot. They first were surprised that I wanted to learn how to use a sword, but in the end they helped me with that.

It was hard, hard to hold a sword. That I was not able to see something made everything worse.

Tanjirou helped me with the right movements of the sowrd. How you hold a sword right and how you swing it.

Tanjirou probably thought me everything...

Zenitsu was more like trying... he really was not that good of a teacher, that could teach other something. But he was trying.

Inosuke was more like yelling at me and tryed to tell me how you do it right and that I will never be able to beat him in anything.

I wasn't sure what he wanted from me, but I listened to him... a little bit at least.

With the time, I learned how to use a sword. At first I thought that was all I needed to complete the quest, but I was wrong with that.

That was not what the game wanted from me.

So I needed to training more and more. I was about to learn a breathing technique . So what is the best for that? Breathing.

So I began to learn that what Tanjirou learned at the butterfly estate. I was not sure if I need that at some time, but it was better to learn it.

Mostly I was learning it at the night, so that I will not annoy someone with that.

"Tanjirou-kun? Is that right so?" I ask him, while I was holding my sword.

It was from wood, so that I would not hurt myself or others.

"Wait Amilia-san! That is not correct." he said and came to me.

He was now by my side and lead me with his hands how I should do it.

"You have to do it so and then so. If you hold it the other way you will hut yourself. Now it should be safe." Tanjirou said and put the sword in my hands in the right form.

With that he let my hand free and stept away.

"Thank you, Tanjirou-kun." I said happy and swing the sword more.

Some basic training for me to do.

"No problem, Amilia-san." said Tanjirou with a smile.

Even if I cant see anything, I know that he would smile warmly at me.

Such a sweet character he was.

Pov. (Y/n)

"Please, Muzan-sama." I begged at him, now for an hour or so.

The other demons that were on there way here were stopped when hey heard the noises.

I thought that Muzan would say at some point yes. But I was wrong.