Chapter 36 Are you the ...?

You failed to do the quest!

Punishment is loading...

As a punishment you will fight against upper moon 3; Akaza

Upper moon 3
Category: main quest
Difficulty: S+
Clear conditions:
1. Fight against upper moon 3; Akaza
2. Try not to die
Reward: nothing Failure: death

Dear player, remember that this is not just a
game but also is with your life so if you die,
you will die. Good luck player 2!

Pov. 3rd Person

The eyes of Amilia widen as she looked at the quest in front of her.

'I should fight Akaza?', she thought in horror as she looked at Akaza.

'But I am woman so he shouldn't fight me', she thought and let out a sigh in relief.

Before Amilia could do anything else a fist was already making his way to her face. In the last second she could move her head to the side and the fist was going some millimeters away from her face.

"Kyojuro! Fight me!" Akaza said and was going to much Amilia again with his fist, but she got out of the way quickly.

'What is going on?! Can't he see that I am girl?', Amilia's thought raced in her mind as she looked confused at Akaza, who was still attacking her.

Player 2 will be having the appearance
of Kyojuro Rengoku to fight upper moon 3.

Amilia looked in shock at the window that opened in front of her. The window vanished again, as the fist of Akaza hit Amilia in the stomach, making her fly away for some meters.

"Kyojoru! Fight me like a man! Or do you want to become a demon? Humans are weak so becoming a demon is probably that what you want to be, to not be weak." Akaza said as he began to charge for his next attack.

Amilia looked at him in horror, never had she thought, that she needed to fight him. She was going to make some plans on how to save Kyojuro from Akaza, but not becoming Kyojuro.

With pain in her stomach Amilia began to stand up again. She bite her lower lip as she began to get her Katana out.

'Seems like I really need to fight him. I just need to wait until the sun is coming up. The sun will be his end', Amilia thought as she began to make her next move.

But will the sun really be the end...?

'Breathing of heaven 3rd form Soul reading'

With that a small aura was around Akaza as Amilia could now see his next movements a bit. With that she charged as Akaza and could cut of his one lower arm quickly.

But the lower arm part just grow again on that spot, as nothing happened.

"Eh, Kyojuro, how good of you, but you are still too weak." Akaza said with a grin on his face as he began to charge at Kyojuro, or what he thought was he.

Amilia could block the fist of Akaza in the last moment before it could hit her head, she was pretty sure she could hear the metal of her sword arching a bit. She quickly jumped back, but Akaza was already making his next attack. Giving her no time to breath in between his attacks.

On the place a bit further away.

"(Y/n)-san, what is your next step?" Kokushibo asked as he looked at the female, that was still holding into the head of Enmu.

(Y/n) was silent for some seconds as she looked at the fight.

"Kokoshibo-san, who do you see fighting?" the female asked then as she still kept her eyes on the fight.

Kokushibo looked at the female confused and the focused his six eyes on the fight in front of them.

"The flame Hashira and Akaza are fighting." He then said and then looked back at the female.

"I thought so, you can't see it after all. Kokushibo you should look after your head." (Y/n) said calmly.

The sound of fire was in the air, as Kokushibo turned around and faced the flaming sword of Kyojuro. The eyes of Kokushibo widen as he looked at the sword, but quickly collect himself again.

He got his sword out and dodged the sword of the flame Hashira in the last moment.

"You could have said something earlier, (y/n)-san" Kokushibo said slightly annoyed.

"I wouldn't have let you die, don't worry." The female said calmly, still having her eyes fixed on the fight in front of her.

"I would be easier if we could just kill him." Kokushibo said as he looked at Kyojuro that had brought some distance back between them.

"Didn't you noticed, Kokushinbo?" (Y/n) said as she didn't looked at him.

"What should I have noticed?" Kokushibo asked as I looked with three eyes at the female.

(Y/n) turned her eyes to him.

"That here are two Kyojuros. One fighting Akaza and one is now attacking you." She said.

Kyojuro began his second attack as he was now aiming at the female, but before he could reach her, his sword was blocked by the sword of Kokushibo.

"You mean one is fake and the other one his real?" Kokushibo asked her, as I kept Kyojuro away from her.

"Yes, that's what I am saying. And I think I know who the fake one is." (Y/n) said gently caressing the head of Enmu in her arms.

"Enmu, can you get your body back?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the fight.

Enmu nod and began to let his body grow back from his neck, standing next to the female naked, putting on some clothes then.

(Y/n) began to step forward.

"Akaza, stop." She said as she looked at the fake Kyojuro.

In a matter of seconds Akaza stopped and looked confused at (y/n).

She walked downwards the fake Kyojuro.

"You are not the real one. Are you the hero?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish you all a good time.
See you... soon?