Chapter 13 The sun was never the enemy

Find the hero
Category: Main
Difficulty: D
Clear conditions:
1. Find the hero
2. make sure that you find
the real hero
Time limit: 2 month
Reward: 200 coins
Failure: none

Pov. (y/n)

I was finally finished with the serum for Muzan and the other one.

It was quite annoying to made, when Douma was all the time with me and looked what I was doing.

That thing I needed to do it in the night. Hopefully it worked.

My thoughts were cut down when I heard a voice.

"(y/n)-chan! Don't stand there! We need to hurry up!" Douma said, as he saw that I was not following him anymore.

Forgot that I stand still.

"Alright!" I said with fake smile towards him.

I was so tired! I slept for the last days only a hour or so.

I need my sleep after that.

Since the serum was ready we made our way to Muzan and Kokushibu.

I was surprised that Kokushobu was here as well. Normally I didn't saw him that much. I never talked to him, suspicious! 

After some time we got in front of a big door.

Douma opened the door for me and him. Light was from the outside and yet there where shadows, so that the demons will not die.

We had no time to wait for the sun to rise. I was finished when the sun was coming through the clouds.

Behind that door, there where Muzan and Kokushibu waiting for us to come.

"There you are, human." Muzan said as he saw me.

I smile towards him as I would be happy about it.

How much I hate that to fake my expression. But better than to be dead....

Pov. 3rd Person

"It ready, from what I hear." Muzan said and looked at the human girl in front of him.

"Yes! It was quicker that I thought." (y/n) said happy about that she was quicker with that.

"Should we start than?" she ask with a smile on her face.

Muzan nodded.

(Y/n) walked downwards him. Slowly and carful she  pulled the sleeve up. The flesh was white as snow. On his upper arm she than lay the needle on the flesh.

"It will hurt a bit." she said with a slightly worried voice.

"Hmhm." was the only thing what Muzan said to that.

She than put the needle in his flesh.

The red liquid was flowing into his own blood.

Muzans body heated up, but after a second the heat was away, as

"So, we are finish." she said after the injection.

It was nothing special, thought. It was not like he would now fade and than wake up or so.

He was now able to walk under the sun.

Did she made a mistake with that? Now nobody was able to kill him, not even the sun.

Funny right? Of course Muzan was able to die, he just doesn't know about it.

"Would you like to test it?" she ask the demon king with respect.