Chapter 19 The mountain

By Amilia and co.

The villainess died!

Try to survive and find the dead

body of the villainess

Then you will win!

Pov. Amilia

The mountain was covered with fog and we were in it. From what I knew this was more dangerous than it looks like.

The fog was keeping us from seeing through it.

I was going on the little path that was there. I kept a eye on the area round us, to see what was there.

My eyes trailed off to one of the trees, where I thought seeing a movement.

My feet's still going further.

After, I was sure, that I saw nothing there I turned my head back to the front.

My eyes widen.

Intimately I stopped.

A thin string was in front of my eyes.

If I would go one more step, I would be dead.

"Amilia-san? Is everything fine?" Tanjirou asked before me.

"Tanjirou-kun... here are strings." I said and looked at the red hair boy.

The string in front of me was so thin, that it was not able to see it. I was lucky that I actually saw it, if not my head would be a half.

"What?!" Zenitsu asked and looked scared around him.

"Strings? You can just cut them!" Inosuke said and laughed round and look proud round.

Tanjirou looked at him and probably thought, that this was not such a great idea.

"I think that Inosuke-kun is not that wrong if the idea. The question is, can you cut the strings?" I said and looked at the string in front of me.

I took a step back, for my own safety.

With a quick move, I pulled out my sword and tried to cut the string

"Water breathing: first from, water spirit." I said and my blade was replaced with a water blade.

It was the only thing I could do, as a breathing form.

I learned a little bit from Tanjirou and that was the result.

It was lacking and not perfect of a breathing from, but it worked, for now.

The string was cut in half.

So I thought and slowly reached out my hand.

I touched the pure air, no string was there anymore.

"Ha! What did I told you! Of course you can cut it!" said Inosuke happy, that he was in the right.

"Than we should be more careful about those strings." Tanjirou said and wanted to make his way further into the forest.

A noise was to hear.

In front of us people were coming through the trees.

"That are other demon slayer!" Zenitsu said and looked happy at them.

"I think they are dead already." I said the painful truth about them.

"Why do you think so?" Inosuke asked and looked at the slayers.