Chapter 8 Sun of death

Meeting with demons
Category: Main
Difficulty: S
Clear conditions:
1. find one of the upper moons
2. make them as your partner
3. find Kibutsuji Muzan and take
him on your side
Time limit: 1 month
Reward: 5.000 coins 
Failure: ???

Pov. 3rd person

"Oww." a demon whined, after he got the vaccine.

What (y/n) gave him was the one that would makes it possible to walk under the sun. Even when you were a demon.

"So that was it. Should we try it?" (y/n) ask and looked up to Muzan.

The night was almost over and the sun was slowly rising.

To find a demon, that should test it, was not that hard.

Muzan was the demon king after all. To get a single demon quickly was an easy task for him.

"Of course." Muzan said and watched every move (y/n) was doing.

He could not trust her that much, so he needs to unserved her, in oder to make sure that she will not do something suspicious.

(Y/n) hold the hand of the demon that she got the vaccine. And with that she showed the demon the way to the door.

This door will let them out under the sun.

Muzan and Daki were keeping there distance, because they don't want to be burning by life.

The demon was scared. Scared for the sun and scared for Muzan.

He didn't know why it was him. He only wanted something to eat and now he is here.

(Y/n) didn't had the time to test he serum. It was more hope that experience.

She hoped to a god there, that this was right, that the demon will not burn under the sun.

Daki on the other hand was worried about (y/n). What if (y/n) lied. Muzan-sama would kill her.

Daki was worried... so worried.

But she kept her distance, because of the sun.

"Wait! I-I don't want to!" the demon said with shaky voice, when he found out that this was the door that will lead him outside.

He was not ready to die! Not like that! 

"You don't have to be scared. Everything will be fine." (y/n) said softly and squeeze the hand of the demon.

She was going further to the sun.

The demon would have killed her. She was a human after all... the keyword he would.

Muzan told him not to kill her. If he did he was dead.

The demon has tears in his eyes. He don't wanted to walk anymore. He will burn under the sun. He is a demon not a human!

Only a few steps before he will be under the sun.

A light wind was coming and waved his hair softly.