Chapter 15 Date of hate

Go with Douma and Daki
into town
Category: side quest
Difficulty: C 
Clear conditions:
1. Go with both Douma
and Daki into town
and have fun there
Time limit: 5 hours
Reward: 100 coins
Failure: jealousy

Pov. (Y/n)

After some time we got to the town. I thought that they will kill each other by other. 

Some people were outside. But most of the people were inside the town celebrate something. 

The people that were on the way inside of the town. They seem to be really happy. 

I would also, when not some one hust Douma hust was there. 

The little problem is that we have 2 demons here and a large group of humans. 

I hope that both of them do nothing... and they hope for that, that I will not kill them, if something like that happened. 

"Its a fest today, so there are many people out there. I will not see that both of you are doing trouble, you both understand?" I ask both of them with a smile on my lips.

I really hope for you, that Muzan will never hear something from both of you. And when something happened that he will never hear about that. 

"Of course, (y/n)-chan!" Douma said happy as he looked around. 

I swear he is the first one that kill a human! 

"I will be careful, (y/n)-chan." Daki said happy that she can spend some time with me. 

Daki, I would trust a little bit more than him...

"Alright! Than let's go!" I said happy before every things went down. 

It was good that I could go outside for some time. 

Maybe I could find something interesting? 

—later—

Ok, my situation was... how do I say it strange. 

Daki was away and I didn't know where she could be. 

I was looking around for her. 

Douma was... urg by my side and it was not so funny. 

He doesn't seem to concern about Daki. He was showing me some candy he bought. 

He said that this would be perfect for a human as me. 

I like sweets and so... but right now I need to find Daki! That is a demon after all!

"Douma-san... would it be not better, to find Daki-san... I mean she is a demon after all and here are so much humans." I said with worry in my voice. 

I would image that something bad happened to some human and I would like if that not happened. 

"(Y/n)-chan, you don't have to worry about her. She will definitely find us. She is not a dummy after all." Douma said with a smile downwards me and handed me some candies, again. 

I don't need these candies! 

And here is another reason why Daki is better than Douma... that, that is the whole reason. 

But for the coins I will do it... pls I am the villain and now I am here babysitting some over 100 years old demons. 

Do I look like a mom or what?!

Damn I am not even that old. Muzan should do that! 

Ok... ok... clam down. Find Daki, go back and then rest for the rest of your life!