Chapter 32 If they would just killed him

Mugen train arc
Category: main quest
Difficulty: S
Clear conditions:
1. Survive the Mugan train arc
without getting killed
2. Help the others or kill the
demon that is in charge of this
Event
3. Let nobody kill the main
character!
Time limit: 2 days
Reward: 10.000 coins
Failure: death

Pov. Amilia

I rushed to Tanjirou to help him with the demon in front of us. This must be Enmu, if I remember correctly.

"I will help you, Tanjirou-kun!" I said as I took my Katana in my hands ready to help Tanjirou with the demon.

-on another place on the same time-

Pov. 3rd person

"Can we just go there a little bit faster?" an annoyed voice said as they went through the forest to there destination.

To persons walked together in the middle of the night.

"No, it would just be time that we would wait there." another voice said as they doesn't looked back at them.

"Urg... its so annoying. Why would she even want us to be there? She is already there and why must we come too?" asked the voice more annoyed about just the thought what they had to do.

"She just said that we should be there, just in case something gets out of plan." the person on the front said back to the other one.

"That something goes wrong?! You are kidding me, did you saw her gaze, she would never make a mistake."

"That why she wants us to be there, just in case."

"You don't know what she wants, are you?" a teasing tone was heard from his voice.

"That is not my business."

The moon shined down at the to persons that walked in the night.

"You really are no fun Kokushibu-dono..." the man in blond hair said as he put his arms over his head.

"I hope that was not an insult, Douma." Kokushibu said as he glanced back at the demon.

"Of course not, but we should hurry up a little bit. We don't want to make her wait, do we?"

-on another place at the same time-

Pov. ???

The wind was brushing through my hair as I looked up into the sky.

"They really take their time, do they?" the person besides me said.

"Yes, but that is not a problem. Not yet." I answered as I look into the distance, hoping that they will come soon.

"And you are sure about all of this?"

"Yes, its that what I want, and he said I am allowed to do so." I said as I looked back at him.

"Than hopefully everything goes as planed."

"It will and when not I will make sure it does." I said cold as looked back in the distance.

It will be the way I want, not the way she wants it.

-back to Tanjirou and co.-
Pov. Amilia

The sweat was running down my forehead as I watched Tanjirou still be able to fight Enmu.

"Go to sleep."

And again I was back in this dream, I chopped my head as I got back to reality quickly. With my sword ready I was going back to attack Enmu as he had to go further back, to avoid our attack.