Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)

Start from the beginning

"Seems like everyone is awake by now, with one of you will be kind enough to let us in a phone so we can call your manager." A woman, tall, long black hair is entering the small room. Not really sure what to say, Namjoon opens his mouth.

"Who are you?" He says, not answering her.
"Let me be clear here, I am the one asking, you are the one answering." The woman walks up to Namjoon, even though he is bigger than her she wins this. Not because Namjoon is weak, but because she is the one holding a knife.
"So again, we will be a darling and calling the manager." The woman looks around, kicking Namjoons foot as she walks past him.
"I will. My phone is the one with the orange case with RJ on it." Seokjin answers before she can walk any futher toward the other boys. With that she takes out the phone with the orange cases and gives it to Seokjin to unlock.

"Thank you my darling." The woman says going with her hand over his beautiful cheek.

She walks out and closes the door, leaving the boys alone again.

"What do you think she wants?" Jimin voices sounds so soft as he speaks, looking around, his eyes show fear.

"It's ok, we have been trained for this. We know that things like this can happen. We just take it easy, just do what they ask." Namjoon says hoping to calm the boys but also himself down by saying it out loud.

"I am so sorry." Taehyung says looking at the ground.
"Sorry for what?" Yoongi looks up.
"I knew something was wrong, if I just did something, what if I just saw their faces the day earlier. What if I knew that that voice belonged to him. When he talked in the car it gave me the creeps. If I just had said something we wouldn't be here." He says, talking way to fast, that some words are not to be heard.

"It is not your fault, you couldn't have done anything about this. If you hadn't been awake the first time who knows what would have happened. I don't know the time. I don't know how long we have been here. But I know that the moment we didn't turn up at dance practice they know. Because you where there the first time, you stopped them. They know that we have been kidnapped before we realised that is because of you. So don't be sorry." The words came fast even without thinking Hoseok is talking.

"Hobi has spoken." Jeongguk says, making the boys smile. Before they can continue to talk two man walk in first followed by the woman.
"For every 15 minutes that we wait you bleed." The woman says looking around setting her eyes on Seokjin.

"Him, he is first." She says pointing to him. The two man walk towards him, not really sure what is going to happen.
"No! Take me." Yoongi says, standing up. Taehyung and Jimin both wanted to protest, but one look in the eyes of the Yoongi they knew better.
"Oh we have a volunteer." The deep voice man says.
"Fine take him." She tells them. The mans take Yoongi and walk out the door, leaving six boys afraid and crying.

Nobody is talking, the time goes by, then a soft yell fills the silence. Yoongi.

The door opens, the man push him inside with the force they use Jeongguk can just catch Yoongi in time.
"I am fine." Yoongi says standing up with help, not letting the cut in his stomach be any problem. The truth was, it was killing him. He was feeling sick, weak and dizzy. But he needed to protect the members. And he knows that it would be long before they where found.

But not within another 15 minutes, they came back in, now taking Jimin.
"No!" Taehyung started to scream, he would have yelled for anyone, he would have fought for everyone. But he promised that he would protect Jimin. And with that he stood up, run toward the man even though the members yelled him to stop.
"Taehyung it's ok." Jimin soft voices says.
"No!" Taehyung yell, pushing Jimin on the ground next to Namjoon. Jeongguk runs too Taehyung holding him back while he is kicking. "Stop it!" Jeongguk wishpers soft. Tears are running down his face by now.
"If you want to see it so badly." The woman walks in walking towards Taehyung that is being hold back by Jeongguk. "This is how it goes." She let the knife slide down his face but turning around fast. The knife goes right through the clothes, right into his stomach, Jimin cries out, just as she take the knife out of Jimin stomach, the red stain in growing on the white shirt.

"keep in mind, this is your fault." She looks up at Taehyung, just as she again turns around while settling the knife is Hoseok stomach to. He falls back on the ground, not making any sound, shock is all that is coming to him. She walks out of the room, leaving three injured bleeding boys.

"Hobi?" Jeongguk says letting go of Taehyung and running towards him.
"I feel really dizzy." Jimin says.
"It's ok, we we have to hold on just a little more."
"How do you know Jin. What if they don't have the right location of thing they need. What id we are here for more days and day turn into week. Will we even survive." Namjoon reacts angry.
"We will, we are going to." Seokjin answer him. "Don't ever say something that stupid again."

Just as Namjoon wants to react, Yoongi falls against the wall sliding down to the ground. Weak form the blood loss. And just as Taehyung wants to walk toward him, the door opens. A yell escapes Hoseok lips before realising that it is the police.

"Medic we need medics!" the police says through the walky-talky.

Medics came in helping the boys that where being stabbed, making sure that everyone is ok.

"They stabbed on the exact same place each time. Just a little bit next to the stomach, he knew what he was doing. Making it a slow slow process of making them weak and in pain." A medic says.
"He?" Taehyung ask looking up.
"Yeah they got the two man that kidnapped you all. They were trying to fled the scene but the police was faster."

"But they didn't stab them." Namjoon says.
"It was a she." Seokjin says, with that the boys were leaving the room. Walking to stairs up realising the had been deep down underground. The moon was out, letting them know that a day had passed.
"I am so sorry, the signal of you GPS where blocked in this basement." Sejin speaks walking up to the four standing boys.
They all needed to go to the hospital for a checkup and stitches, making a statement again with the police and then going back to the dorm.

"I am glad that we got out of here alive." Yoongi says sitting down on the couch.
"Sejin-Hyung gave us a week of to recover." Namjoon says, looking at the injured boys who just nodded. With that the evening started, not knowing that just as if they would look outside, she would be standing there.

Just as Taehyung walks outside to take a deep breath of fresh air. Their eyes meet, she smiles before running of in the darkness. Knowing that in so time she would come back...

The truth was, Taehyung was now freaking out. But he didn't know if his mind was playing tricks with him.
'Something wrong?" Hoseok ask as he walks slowly towards Taehyung.
"Just for a moment, I though she was here."
"She would be really stupid is she was, I think your mind just wants to forget."
"Yeah yeah, you probably right."