Part -1

"Ok bye Y/N meet you in the cafè..!"

"Bye!"i replied back

(I hung up the call and i throwed myself in the bed.)

"I'm so excited to meet my friends since it's been 1 year since i graduated my college" I said as I was starring at the ceilling of my room...

"I do miss them alot.... but now i have to get ready" (i quickly sit up and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower after i choose my outfit....)

(I went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread and peanut butter and spread it out... then i just ate it.i went to the living room took my bag and I took the house key locked it and started to walk. )

Few minutes ago,

(I went to the park to relax for some time.
Found my favourite spot..... the big tree of.... unknown...uhm nevermind i'm not gonna research about it or nor i'm not a botany student to study about it.i took my favourite book and started reading it....)

"Why the fvck is my life totally fvcked up"
(I wondered who said it and after seeing the boy.. actually a man... sitting behind the tree spoke)

"Oh man he looks innocent but swears.. that's kinda sus...yesterday he was so sad... and now he is mad....what's going on in his life?"
i whispered it to myself...

A few minutes passed by i literally overheard him
"Does he think that this tree can hear him and help him with his problem than the humans alive out there...anyway..."
i again whispered and checked out the time
It's almost time... i immediately stood up and started to run away...till i see the similar surroundings, and i found myself standing beside a cafè.
I went in....and saw 2 familiar peoples....

"Hi Taehyungie and jiminie!"i said

"Who are you?"Taehyung said

"Yah guys...i'm really sorry for being late"i said

"Why are you late?? we Don't meet often...We're meeting after a whole year"-Jimin said with a angry pout

"Guys i left my home earlier and i went to park to chill out and i overheard a random boy's problem....he was cute but he curse a lot"

"A boy?"-Taehyung

(Shows a photo of him which she took without his knowledge)

"A man actually" I said

"See no one can be like me cute and sweet"jimin said while acting cute

"What about me?isn't this alien looks cute?" Tae said while pouting

"Taehyungie you're hot and nice but not cute as like me"

"Guys,guys stop behaving like babies you both are looking cute and hot"

(They started to laugh because i was so done with them after a year)

"We missed you a lot Y/N"Taehyung said

"Me either.... living in the same country same place but couldn't meet after we had graduated from the college"i said

"Yeah" jimin said
The waitress came and took our orders
We were talking then we started feeling bored

"Hey guys it's too boring shall we play Truth or Dare" Taehyung suggested

"Yeah ok" me and jimin agreed to Taehyung's idea