" Come on Manik, you mentioned her as a designer. Can't you tell she is a friend?" Mukti asked.

" I told the truth. She is not my friend. Mein aur Ms.Murthy kabhi friends nahi ban sakte. She also knows that. So she would not get hurt by my words" I said and went to freshen up. I can hear them sigh.

Did she really fell bad? It's true that we are not friends. Why will she feel bad?. But she dint lift my phone yesterday.

I chucked my thoughts and went downstairs to have the breakfast.

"So? When are we going?" Cabir asked. "Let's discuss about it after breakfast" Aliya said and we nodded.

"Bataya Nandu ko?" Mukti asked me.

"Yes, I mailed them" I said.

"WHAT?" they gave me a 'are you serious?' look and I shrugged.

"Can't you meet and tell them. Atleast call?" Dhruv asked in disbelief.

"Now they are going to be more annoyed. I am telling you...." before Cabir could continue we heard a shout from the main door.

"MR.MALHOTRA" she shouted.

All of us exchanged looks and sighed. We went near the main door to find Nandini glaring and Navya trying to calm her.

"Why are you shouting Ms.Murthy?" I asked glaring her.

"Ohhhh! You want to know why am I shouting. Are you serious?" she again shouted. Before I could open my mouth she continued.

"We are not working under you. We are working with you. You can't just change the venue. You know we have already arranged everything here. Now how can you say that the concert is in London?" she gritted her teeth.

"It was not intentional. We only got to know about it yesterday" I explained calmly.

"See, how calm he is. What problem does he have? Now you have to go and arrange everything in London and he will be sitting and eating here" she said to Navya pointing at me.

"Ms.Murthy, even we have to face some conflicts. We have to arrange our works, look after some other issues too. You think that we will just come perform and go? We have certain jobs to do too" I said glaring back at her.

Before she could open her mouth Navya said "I understand Mr.Malhotra. But it's hard to arrange everything in 10 days. You should have given a thought before changing the venue". I sighed.

"Okay. Let's sit and talk?" Aliya said and we agreed.

We sat on the terrace. Nandini was glaring at me and I ignored it.

"Soo?" I started. "What shall we do now?" I asked.

"Ohhh! You are asking us? When you decided everything, you only tell what to do now?" Nandini said and I glared at her.

"I have an idea. I'll go to London tomorrow and I need one of you to accompany me. So that the work can be done" Navya said.

"Are you crazy? You just came back from London a few days back. And you will again go?" Nandini said in disbelief.

"It's ok Nandu! Work is important right? I'll try my best" Navya said.

" So kind of you Navya. Some people are not understanding as you" I said looking at Nandini with a smirk. She glared at me and started talking to Navya.

After coming to a conclusion they agreed to Navya's plan.

"So who is going to go with Navya?" Nandini asked.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें