H.P. Fighter (angst and fluff) Pt. 2

y/n = your name, f/c = favorite color

warnings: implied depression, guilt, cussing

Harry was sitting in the Weasley's kitchen just nervously tapping his fingers away.

It was the day of Fleur and Bill's wedding and Harry was trying his best so enjoy the day without letting his mind wander to all the people trying to kill him.

Harry had been a nervous wreck for months because as a result of Y/n and him getting closer and them being very powerful and skilled in magic, they were now a part of the horcrux hunting plan.

This, of course, was not Harry's decision and if it were up to him alone then Y/n would be staying at Hogwarts and staying out of danger.

Speak of the devil, Y/n walked into the kitchen as well and they did not help calm his nerves at all. In fact it was quite the opposite.

They were wearing the loveliest f/c outfit (here's mine https://pin.it/2fp30TM ). Harry wasn't stupid, he knew it was a wedding which meant they'd be dressed very nicely, but in that moment he thought no amount of knowing this could've prepared him for how beautiful they looked.

"You look very nice Y/n" He smiled very awkwardly.

He couldn't help it that he always got awkward and flustered around them, especially not when they were dressed like that.

"Thank you Harry, you look very nice as well" Y/n said as they walked closer to him.

Y/n's hands started to reach out and at his extremely nervous and confused face they laughed a little.

"Don't worry I'm just fixing your tie" They explained.

Harry couldn't stop the way his breath hitched at their proximity or keep himself from staring down at their lips. He started to lose himself in his thoughts until...

"Mornin'" George rolled slowly off his tongue, clearly trying to tease the pair.

It did work, at least on Harry, as he was clearly blushing.

"Good morning" Y/n replied rolling their eyes and started to pull away from Harry much to his dismay.

Right before they walked past him they subtly whispered into his ear: "You're very cute when you blush"

This only made him blush more and the shade of his face could compete with his best friend's shade of hair.

"George why the fuck is there a toothbrush in your ear?"
~~
Ron and Harry were in very similar positions at the moment.

Ron was standing to the side of the tent drooling over Hermione in her red dress and Harry was next to him drooling over Y/n.

Y/n noticed this though. They were bound to with the way he was burning a hole into their head.
Harry gulped and turned to Ron who might not have even heard him when he said. "They're coming over, act natural! Stay cal-"

His whispers were quickly interrupted by Y/n.
"Go dance with her Ron"

Ron shook his head, not looking away from Hermione.

"No. No, she probably just kissed me before out of pity." He started to ramble.

"Ron" Y/n snapped to cut him off. "Go."

"I'm going I'm going bloody hell" He mumbled as he walked off.

Harry and Y/n stayed there watching as Ron slowly approached his best friend and put his hand out to her. Hermione smiled while giggling and eagerly grabbed his hand before pulling him to the dance floor.