L.J. Childhood Friends (fluff)

y/n = your name, h/c = hair color

warnings: anger, violence, implied sexual attraction, jealousy, cussing

"Did ya' get a letter from your partner Jordan?" Fred asks while George makes kissy faces.

Lee rolls his eyes as he unhooks the letter from the owl's leg.

"Y/n is not my partner" He scoffed as he started to open the letter. He feeds the owl first and sends them back off on their way.

"Well do they have a boyfriend?" Fred asks while swirling his cereal around with his spoon.

"Not that I know of, why?" Lee asks absentmindedly while finally biting into his buttered toast.

"No reason" Fred replied with a mischievous grin that Lee didn't see because his eyes were on Y/n's letter.

"Hey lads, Y/n says they'll be seeing all of us soon and that we need to take them on a tour of Hogwarts." Lee told them.

"Why would a Beauxbatons student be coming to Hogwarts in the middle of the year?" George asked making the rest of them shrug.
~~
The entirety of Hogwarts stood outside silently waiting for their guests.

"I think I see them!" One kid yelled making everyone alert again.

"They're in the sky!!" Another kid shouted.

Lee looked up to see a flying carriage coming down towards Hogwarts.

The carriage itself was giant and colored in a couple beautiful colors that matched the color scheme of the sky. It slowly descended to the ground allowing the students to see more and more of the details painted and crafted into the carriage. It also seemed like a much larger carriage the closer it got to them.

After it settled the boys and girls of Beauxbatons piled out of the carriage astounding all the students of Hogwarts with there silky blue uniforms that looked light and flowy like water.

The twins looked at all the girls and a couple of the guys, but Lee was just looking for one person.

Eventually he recognized them from their gait and familiar hair color.

"Y/n!" He called from far away hoping his quidditch announcing days improved his yelling ability.

He saw the h/c person turn around and look for the source of the voice. They eventually saw where he was standing and made eye contact with him before running over and jumping into his arms to hug him.

"Well hello to you too" Lee laughed as he almost got knocked over completely by the force of their body.

They were faster than he remembered.

Y/n pulled back from the hug and picked their large suitcase back up easily.

They were stronger than he remembered.

They looked up at him for the first time in years since they had moved away.

Merlin they were a lot prettier than he remembered.

"I gotta go to uh the Ravenclaw tower I think to put my stuff away!" Y/n explained before turning away and jogging to catch up with the rest of their school.

The three of them stood there watching as they easily caught up to some other girl with dirty blonde hair who pulled them back into their side while laughing.

Fred whistled lowly with wide eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lee asked in an accusatory tone.

"It means your friend's hot mate" Fred laughed making Lee shove him a little.

"Fred's right mate, they're-" George started.