16. tag, youre it 🌹

Começar do início

I open my eyes as much as i could but it was too dark. And they were wearing masks. Halloween masks.

"Someone shut her up." He demands and the bed dips beside my head, i feel the tussle of fabric and then they shove something in my mouth.

I try kicking my legs but they restrain me.

"I've been waiting for this for too long, cupcake."

"Keilani?" Coin snaps me out of it, "What just happened?"

"Nothing." I scrunch the letter in my hand, wiping my cheeks quickly.

"Keilani who sent you that?"

"Clearly i don't fucking know you imbecile-"

"You're crying."

"No shit." I walk past him, into the living room.

He's still out there.

They're all still out there.

I could kill them in a heartbeat now but i'm too scared and i don't know why. I'm not scared of anything but i'm terrified of them.

"I was sent a letter by the same person." Coin says.

I turn and look at him.

"You?"

"Yeah." He shoves his hand in his pocket and hands me a tissue. I ignore the gesture.

"What did it say?"

"Stay away from Keilani or you'll be next."

I frown.

They must be watching me.

I don't even like Coin.

"When?"

"Earlier that's why i came here." He reads me like an open book, "Keilani are you sure there was only eight people that night-"

"I'm not talking about this to you." I go to walk off but he grabs my waist, "Coin-"

"My brother remembered you. He told me there was another one. I didn't believe him. I thought he was trying it only to get out of what i was doing to him."

"Well, one's dead, the others your brother which means there's six people it couldn't have potentially come from." I look into his eyes, "Now let go of my waist."

He looks down at me, "It couldn't have came from them."

"And how do you know that?" I scoff.

He looks away for a second, then back at me. "Because they're locked in my basement."

I feel like i stopped breathing for a second.

"What?"

His hand squeezes my waist gently, "Happy birthday?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Coin." I gulp.

"I wasn't going to let them get away with it."

I get out of his grip.

I'm not angry they're in his basement.

If they're all in his basement it means there's another one out there.

"Are they alive?"

"If you want them dead i can do that for you but i thought you'd want to kill them." He stands in front of me as i sit on the couch. "I can see your brain ticking."

I look at him, "Your brother. I want to see him. Only him."

"You don't want them dead?"

"That's not what i said. I want to meet your brother." I stand up, "And i want him to tell me who the ninth guy was. And then i want you to kill him in front of me."

Because, for some fucked up reason, i can kill literally anyone apart from them.

He nods his head, "Come to my warehouse."

But they're all going to be there.

"No-"

"I'm not bringing him here to ruin your mothers carpets, come to the warehouse."

I shake my head no again and he seems to read my body language, "You don't need to be scared, Keilani. He's not going to touch you."

I put my hands behind my back so he can't see them shaking. "I'm not scared-"

"You're beautiful but a shit liar, come on, i won't let him hurt you."

I need to face my demons.

I need to get justice, not only for me but also for the other girls they've probably did this too. And i need to start with Nicolas Ferrari.

"Can you stay in the room?" I ask Coin.

He nods his head, "Let's go."

And so we go.

=
=
=
=
=
dw they're not friends

word count: 1130