Chapter 46: Always, In All Ways

The colors emitted by the mood lamp were drowned out by the bright light infiltrating through the thin white curtains. The events of the exceptionally long night were evident in the items scattered all over the room. Aside from their clothing, there were two pillows, a duvet, a small towel, several torn packets, a half-filled bottle of wine, a flask for water, a can of whipped cream, a container of melted ice cream, a spoon and an empty bag of chips.

They were lying on the bed, both buck naked, and covered with a single white sheet from their legs up to their hips. Taehyung's legs were entwined around Jungkook's. He was resting his head between the younger's arm and shoulder with one arm over his abdomen. Under the bright light, the contrast between his honey tone and his lover's milky skin was apparent. The same was true with the shade of their hair. His gold shade looks warm as opposed to his icy silver gray.

Taehyung gazed up at Jungkook's face. He stared at his pouty lips, his large nose and his short eyelashes. He counted the number of moles on his face, just to check if he remembered it right. His eyes trailed on his chest then to his abdomen. He slowly pulled his hand back to let his palm rest on his well-toned muscles. Jungkook has always been muscular but his body was even more magnificent now. And it's not just the appearance. His strength was phenomenal too. He could easily lift him, restrain him and pin him on the wall. He loved it whenever Jungkook manhandles him. He squinted at his bulging biceps. He sighed and raised his hand to reach for it. Jungkook stirred. Taehyung dropped his hand and closed his eyes. Then he peeked with one eye to see if he's woken. He still had his eyes shut but there was a playful smirk on his lips.

Taehyung shifted to let his back face him. His lover cuddled closer to spoon. He expected a teasing. But it didn't come. He only hugged him tighter, wrapping his arms over his shoulders and chest. He kissed the side of his neck. Then, his shoulder. He groped for his hand and grasped it firmly when he found it. He kissed his cheek and propped himself up to neck his jaw. Taehyung can already feel his hardness. He's in the same state too.

"Can we do it again?" He asked against his skin. "I can't get enough of you." His breath tickled.

Taehyung faced him and slowly peppered him with kisses all over his face, jaw and neck.

"I often wake up to check if you're still with me." He said in a small voice. "This might be a dream."

"It's not. I'm here. I'm here to stay." He replied while kissing his hands.

"I don't want to live without you anymore." His doe eyes gleamed.

"I won't leave you anymore, baby." He comforted.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He briefly pecked his lips.

"You're mine forever?"

"Forever."

"This. This. This. This." He touched his face, his arm, his hips and his thighs. "This." He pointed to his heart. "All of you are mine?"

Taehyung nodded. "But you have to always trust that I'm always yours. Every time. On every occasion. Through all times. In the past. At our every present. And in the future. No matter what happens."

"Then I'll remember that in all ways. I'll trust you in every single way. From all views. All sides. Every point. And by every possible means. I promise I won't be like before."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jungkook replied. "Always."

"Always." He seconded. "You're saying you love me, always. But can you love me in all ways?" He leered.

"We were having a tender moment." Jungkook rolled his eyes.