Chapter 35: With You

"It's a good thing that this is my gift to you right?" Jisoo proudly asked.

Seokjin nodded. "Thank you. I'm so lucky that my wife can predict when it'd be a lot colder."

She was zipping his outer jacket.

"Done. You can go. Yoongi must be waiting already. Have a safe trip." She waved at him.

"You should go back to sleep. It's still early."

"I will."

Seokjin exited the room. He walked towards Yoongi's room and found him already outside. But he was severely underdressed against the cold. He was only a wearing a sweatshirt and pants.

"Hey! Won't you get cold?"

"I'm not coming with you." Yoongi nonchalantly said.

"What?!"

"I won't come with you."

"Excuse me?!"

"What is this noise?" Taehyung peeked from the window beside Yoongi's room. His hair was ruffled. Jungkook peeked behind him, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey! Why are you there?" Seokjin hissed.

"We had a sleepover." Jimin answered, squishing between the two.

Yoongi turned back to him. "Anyway, as I was saying, I can't come with you."

"Why? How could you do this to me? It's my birthday!"

"Your birthday was yesterday. I can't come. I'm not feeling so good. It must be because of the cold last night. But don't worry, I asked Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung to join you." He flashed his gummy smile.

"That's nice. Enjoy your fishing trip!" Jungkook enthusiastically said.

"Enjoy!" Taehyung seconded.

They went back in.

Seokjin and Yoongi noticed Namjoon walking towards them. He was alone.

"Sorry. Hoseok didn't even stir when I woke him."

"It's okay. At least you're here." Yoongi crossed his arms. "You two will be fine right?" He looked at them alternately.

"Of course." Seokjin confidently said. "So..."

Namjoon stared at him. "Let's go?"

"Yeah. Let's go. We're going. We're gonna go." He marched away.

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi, sporting his bedimpled smile then followed after him. Yoongi nodded and waived his hand. He entered Taehyung's room. The three were already lying side by side with Jungkook between Taehyung and Jimin. There was a narrow space beside Jimin which was saved for him. Yoongi pondered. He was so uncomfortable when he tried to sleep there a few hours before. He won't accept anything less than a slumber so he snatched a sheet and paced to the couch. He lied down, pulled the blanket over his head and went back to sleep.

...

Taehyung woke up to the feel of a soft moist lips touching his cheeks, jaw, neck and ears.

"Hmmm. Elizabeth..." He hummed.

"What?!"

Taehyung chuckled and caged Jungkook in his arms. He shifted on his side and pulled him to lay beside him. He nuzzled his face on the younger's neck while gently caressing his back.

"Who's Elizabeth?"

Jungkook playfully fisted Taehyung's hair.

"I'm just joking. Good morning, my love." He peppered his neck with pecks.