Chapter 11: Points of View

"Are you kidding?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. "It's a part of the job description. And you can't hire someone and just ask the person to fix and rearrange the items."

"I'm just suggesting."

"Think twice before speaking. You are full of nonsense."

"You know he told me that too. Think twice. Or thrice."

"I've been telling you that for years."

"But you'll assign security, right?"

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. He's talked to Taehyung more times in the past three weeks than he had for the past two years. And it's always about Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung suggests the weirdest things. Like a sleeping quarter. And a break for two hours midshift. He calls at random times. When some suggestion pops up in his head. He also tells him stories. He noticed that Taehyung has been hiding what he's doing to Yoongi. That's why he's turning to him for everything. He's happy with what is happening though. They're returning to how they were. Taehyung even invited him to come over to his place tonight. Unfortunately, the ulterior motive is to talk about silly suggestions. He noticed that he is happy. He looked like he's moved on. He's not sure what's going on between him and Jeon Jungkook but he seems like an excellent influence. He almost cried when he saw his brother's exams and papers. He's doing well, still not one of the best, but he was so much better in school now. He said he pretends to read and study whenever he's at the store. Surprisingly, some of them sticks in his memory.

Taehyung fell asleep on his couch after their dinner. Seokjin looked at the clock. 9:12pm. He's there already. He took the blanket from Taehyung's room and covered him with it. He put on his coat and went out. When Seokjin got to the store, he found the guy in front of a shelf fixing the items. He can't help but burst out laughing. He turned around to look at him, obviously startled. He is definitely the egg guy. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Seokjin for a good while. He looked familiar. He remembered how Taehyung used his face as a meme. Then a flash of memories.

"Wait until you're home. Please. Not in my car!"

Jungkook subtly winced. But he still smiled at him. He went back to the counter, hoping that Seokjin will not remind him of that day. He arrived at the counter with two bottles of banana milk.

"Can I talk to you?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded. They sat face to face at one of the tables. Seokjin handed him the banana milk. He accepted.

"You remember me?" Seokjin started.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook answered shyly.

"I didn't know I'll still see you after that night."

Jungkook has no words. He sipped his banana milk.

"I won't make this long. You like him?" Jungkook choked. He coughed. Seokjin tapped his back. "I won't tell. I promise."

"I'm not sure..."

"You're not sure if you like him?"

"I'm not sure about him. If he truly...likes me." Seokjin saw sadness in Jungkook's eyes. He smiled at him reassuringly.

"You know..." Seokjin was about to say

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Taehyung shouted, short of breath.

"We're just having a drink." Seokjin answered as he raised the banana milk.

"Go home."

"Where are your manners? We're still talking."