Good news or bad news part 01

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

On the other side, Avni and Neil were looking at each other.

Neil: Are you sure about it?

Avni nods.

Neil: why did you not tell me?

Avni: It happens so I ignored that and then it slipped from my mind.

Neil: Avniii, how can you ignore it?

Avni: Neil, it didn't happen the first time. But why are you asking about that?

Neil: mom and Bebe are doubting that you are pregnant.

Avni was shocked. She thinks then she looked at Neil.

Neil: do you feel the same?

Avni thinks.

Avni: I felt dizzy yesterday but I thought, it is because of the workload. And honestly, my mind didn't go that side. I thought, it happens so I did not pay attention on it only one month is passed.

Neil: now what?

Avni stared at him.

Avni: what do you want to say?

Neil: we should confirm it.

Avni: last time also, we did not get the right result.

Neil: so now?

Avni: Should I...

They looked at each other.

Neil was waiting for Avni by standing in the room and was hell worried, he looked up.

Neil: please God, please fulfil our wish. Please, bless us with a child.

On the other side, Avni was also worried, she closed her eyes and prays. She opened her eyes and saw the result. She was shocked and a tear falls from her eye.

Neil was waiting for Avni and he heard the sound of opening the door. Neil closed his eyes, he didn't have the courage to see Avni's tears. He was afraid. Avni came to him and she holds his arm and cried by keeping her head on his arm. Neil squeezed his eyes. Tears fall from his eyes. Neil sighs then he opens his eyes and wipes his tears. Neil turns to Avni who looked at him. Neil cups her face and shook his head.

Neil: it's ok, Avni.

Avni was looking at him. She frowns then she understands. Avni suppressed her lips. She holds Neil's hand and keeps it on her belly. Neil frowns then he looked at Avni who was crying but her face was telling something else. Neil looked at her belly and was surprised, he straighten his eyebrows. Neil looked at Avni who smiled while crying. Neil looked at Avni's belly and looked at it shockingly. His eyes get moist. Neil looked at Avni who nods. Neil signs and Avni again nods. Neil released a breath. Avni cries. Neil hugs Avni and they cry. Neil breaks the hug. They were so overwhelmed that they were not able to say anything. Neil cupped Avni's face and kissed her forehead. Avni closed her eyes. Neil looked at Avni's belly, he sat on his knees and he wants to touch Avni's belly. His hands were shivering. Neil touched her belly then he hugs her belly and kissed her belly. Avni smiled with teary eyes. She recalled her condition.

Flashback:

Avni was standing in the washroom, she saw the result and was shocked. A tear falls from her eye and the kit falls from her hands. She touched her belly and was unable to digest the good news. The tears fall from eyes. She hugs her belly and cries badly.

Avni: my, my baby, my baby.

Avni cried. She picked up the kit and looked at it as she was not able to accept the truth. Avni cried to see that.

Flashback ends.

Avni looked at Neil who looked up. Neil stood and he cupped Avni's face.

Neil: Av, Avni, ou, our baby.

Avni nods and was crying. Neil kissed Avni's whole face and hugs her.

Neil: I am so happy, Avni. I am so happy.

Avni smiled with teary eyes. Neil broke the hug.

Neil: Why are you standing? Come, sit. You need a proper rest. Come and sit. Come.

Avni was smiling. Neil took her to the bed while saying: come.

Neil took her to the bed and made her sit on the bed and adjusts the pillow at her back and keeps her legs up. Avni was looking at him. Neil sat in front of her.

Neil: do you need anything? Water, juice, anything else, han? Juice, here is your juice.

Neil picked up the glass: have it.

Neil was about to take the glass to Avni.

Avni: Neil, Neil.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: please, I don't want anything.

Neil: but, Avni.

Avni: please, I will vomit if I eat or drink anything.

Neil: But Avni, how will it work, you have to eat something.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: ok, tell me what do you want to eat.

Avni: nothing.

Neil: ok, fine, have something after some time.

Avni nods.

Neil: I am going to give the good news to the family. Actually not, I bring them here and then we will give them the good news.

Avni: no, Neil.

Neil: what no? Yes, I am going, you just keep quiet.

Neil got up and Avni wants to stop him. Neil was going.

Avni: Neil, Neil. Neil, please no. Neil

Neil: yes, yes, yes.

Avni: Neil.

Neil goes.

Avni makes a sad face.

Avni: I hate you.

She heard: I love you too.

Avni was surprised. She smiled and shook her head. Avni keeps the hand on her belly.

Avni: did you see, Baby, how naughty your papa is? Hmm?

Avni smiled then she thinks.

Avni: Baby, you will not leave mamma, right? You will stay with her, right?

Avni looked at her belly emotionally, She think and tears falls from her eyes.

Avni: how good it would be if your elder brother or sister would have been with us.

Avni got emotional but then Avni smiled and wipes her tears.

Avni: from now no crying, our good time has come so from now we will only smile, no more tears. Right, baby.

Avni smiled and looked at her belly.