"Do I have an option?" I raised my eyebrows and he shook his head in negative.

After making all the arrangements, I went and sat in the operating room to start the interview.

Our some of the employees had gone to the Malhotra Mansion, to set everything there too. I hope this really goes well.

One signal from Kiran and I need to start. Mr.Roy was sitting next to Kiran with a wide smile. He is surely happy due to this.

I started sipping my tea when Kiran signalled me to start. I took a huge breath and started.

MANIK's POV

My friends have became kids.

They are smiling, jumping and doing many things to show their excitement.

What is there in this girl that they are soo desperate?.

Well, for the first time, I am going to hear her voice.

"Thank you so much Manik" Alya and Mukti hugged me.

"This is the n'th time" I said them and they grinned.

The employees from the radio station have already started fixing all the mike's.

"Bhai, ek kaam kyu nahi karta. Jab mein budda ho javunga na, tab you make everything ready. Tujhe jaldi nahi karni na" Cabir mocked an employee as Cabir was soo frustrated.

That employee gave him an apologetic smile and continued his work.

"Cabir, chill kar. He will fix it. Bechara darr gaya" I said putting my hand around his shoulder.

"Are you serious? Darr gaya? Dekh udhar. Agar Darr gaya na, then he would start doing fast. Par yeh tho same pace mein kar raha hai" Cabir said pointing that employee and I laughed.

"Sir it's ready" that employee said and Cabir joined his hands to thank him.

We all sat in the lawn, ready for the interview. Mom was also beside us eagerly waiting. Dad was in the office with the radio.

"It's starting" the employee signalled and we nodded. We could hear some adjustments and then come's her voice.

"Gooood Mooorning Mumbaiiiii!!! How are you all? Kaise bhi ho, after listening to your LoveGuru I hope you all will get fine. Tho Aaj sirf mere liye nahi but you all are also waiting for the FAB5, who are going to tell us about their upcoming concert. Yes, they are ready on the call. But before that I need to thank all of you for the love you are showing for this interview. I can see many posts in the social media, I can see banners on my way and I am so happy about it. Thank You so much. Now coming back to the interview, I welcome the FAB 5. Helllo Guys!!" she said.

As soon as I heard her voice, I can see something happening in my stomach and chest. As if something is flying.

Her voice was so smooth and sweet.

Her kindness, her loving nature can easily be expressed through her voice. But wait a second.

I feel like I heard her before too. I was brought out of my trance by the other four.

"Heyyyy" they said together.

"Woahhh!! Your energy is on some different level" she said.

Alya chuckled and said "When we are talking to the person we admire, we would obviously be excited right?".

"So are you saying that you admire me?" she asked.

"Yesss. We all are huge fan's of you. We listen to your show everyday along with Manik's parents " Dhruv said.