14

return

Shanhai baby is five and a half years old

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

"For an old guy like us who has lived from ancient times to the present, everything can be explained clearly, and it will be very tiring to live." Zhou Di uses 'listening' to identify all things in the world, and he knows too many secrets.

If everything was involved, he would have no friends.

Lin Xiaoyuan insisted: This is a matter of integrity.

"Why are you so obsessed?" Zhou Di frowned, sat up a little, and glanced sideways at the crib beside him.

The fleshy little hands protruded from the gaps in the wooden fence, and five short fingers with white jade-like texture were opened one by one, and then they were clenched into fists.

Repeatedly, like a squid suffering from anxiety.

Obviously living in the gorgeous sea, but turning a blind eye to the beauty around him, and torturing himself with some questions about the origin of the universe all day long.

Even if the origin of the universe is found, it has nothing to do with a small squid.

Living in the moment!

this point is very important!

Zhou Di said: "I'll help you to confess to Zhulong, it can really solve your integrity problem, and then? You still have to continue to live."

Lin Xiaoyuan was stubbornly silent.

Zhou Di decided to have a good talk with her.

"Don't care about your small body, in the original world, you lived for 19 years, so what? Do you know how many 19 years your father lived? It's enough to be your ancestor."

Lin Xiaoyuan was angry: Zhou Professor, you are confusing concepts.

"I want to tell you that you care too much about your 19 years and ignore the present. At this point, your dad is the exact opposite of you. He enjoys raising you, working hard for you every day, and enjoying the needs of being a father and a father. The challenge." The

special use of the name 'your father' instead of calling Zhulong's name was to remind Lin Xiaoyuan of the established fact.

"I haven't seen Zhulong do something seriously for a long time. From the beginning of the world to the present, the strange people we have seen, the interesting things we have experienced, and the great changes we have encountered are all unimaginable. You really think he will Do you care about the trivial matter of 'my daughter was originally 19 years old and came from another world'?"

Lin Xiaoyuan: But...

"The Torch Dragon I know never makes decisions lightly, and even becomes attached to others. When Sheng Langxuan died, , How sad he is, you have seen it with your own eyes. Now confessing to him, it is the new life you just started that is disrupting, he may be at a loss, not knowing how to treat you, and you are relatively silent. If you wait for you to grow up and find a suitable time to tell him the truth, what he will get is the surprise of 'the little kite came from another world to become my daughter', and now the helpless concealment is nothing."