20

return

Shanhai baby is five and a half years old

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

This weekend, Zhou Di was invited to Jiangcheng to participate in an academic seminar. During the meeting, a phone call suddenly came in from the muted mobile phone, and the word 'little kite' appeared on the screen.

He lowered his eyes, his indifferent expression softened a little, said 'sorry' to the side, got up and went to the conference room to pick up the phone.

The professors and scholars who had some friendship with him on weekdays were amazed when they met.

This Zhou Di has done a really good job in his studies, but he is naturally indifferent and inhumanely cold.

The expression just now was full of kindness, so gentle that it wasn't like him!

On second thought, his son seems to be taking the college entrance examination this year?

That's right, Father Yan finally got enlightened and became a kind father.

congratulations!

Zhou Di 'listened' to the surprised voices of his colleagues, with a hidden smile on his face, and said in his heart, how can my son be as cute as the little kite from the Zhulong family.

It can't be said to be cute, but her own contrast is cute, and only he can get it.

Exit the meeting room and enter the stairwell diagonally opposite.

Leaning against the wall, he flicked the answer button and took out a lighter and a cigarette from his pocket.

"What's the matter?" It's not hard to hear a good-humored question.

The background of the call was extremely quiet, and the two-and-a-half-year-old baby was breathing slightly.

"Big, uncle! There are weird people at home!" Lin Xiaoyuan tried her best to control her pronunciation.

There were footsteps outside the tree house, and someone opened the small round door on the first floor.

Terrified her, she quickly held her breath!

Zhou Di said without hesitation: "His name is the Lord of the Four Seasons, and he is indeed a quirky and uncertain guy. But he has no bad intentions. If you don't like it, just avoid him. He is out of line in his actions. I didn't like it very much either."

Zhu Yan and Bi Fang brought out old grudges from thousands of years ago because of a trivial matter

. Definitely don't worry.

Although that family had established a barrier long ago, the candle dragon was the source of spiritual power. When he returned to the mountain and sea world, the barrier would weaken.

The same principle of cause and effect can be applied to the third son of Zhongshan.

Yan He Luolin was born from the body of the candle dragon, and Jiang Yu was a small land in Zhongshan. The three of them absorbed the spiritual power of the candle dragon all the time to nourish and grow.

If he stayed in the mountain and sea world, it would be fine, but now he came to the human world, and the candle dragon went to the mountain and sea world again, temporarily losing the supply of spiritual sources, and was in a state of continuous wear and tear.