7

Chapter 7

It rained for several days, like a nostalgia for Sheng Langxuan.

After the funeral, Sheng Jin sent his two favorite grandsons to help Candle Dragon open the company.

Twenty-nine-year-old Sheng Liancheng, doctor of clinical medicine, has his own medical research institute.

Twenty-seven-year-old high praise, a rising star in the legal world, before being summoned back by the old man, he has been accumulating experience in a top domestic law firm.

Both brothers graduated from prestigious schools, grew up in a business family, and have not yet learned to walk, they have already been able to make a sound of the abacus.

On the day of the meeting, Zhulong chatted with them briefly for a while, and the two of them could expand and extend along his line of thinking as long as they opened their heads.

Lin Xiaoyuan listened to the whole process while lying in the crib, and benefited a lot!

I can't wait to take a small notebook and extract the key points!

In her last life, she was admitted to the Department of Architecture of Qing University, and her dream was to leave a stunning building in the world!

So coincidentally, big brother Lang Xuan also likes this.

Although he later became a ship king and did not become an architectural designer, he built a landmark building in Nancheng before his death and named it after his father.

Roll, too roll!

The starting point set by the big brother is too high. Lin Xiaoyuan, who will be three months old, is thinking hard every day: what can I do when I grow up to make my father happy...

Under such worries, Mr. Lin Zhulong is busy with the company's preliminary preparations.

In order to have a career, the family must also take care of it.

The house in the good area of ​​the old city was very expensive. It was too easy to change everything with magic. This violated the purpose of 'creating a good and correct growth environment for small kites'. What should I do?

Lin Zhulong decided to borrow money from Sheng Jin!

The phone call was made after dinner in front of Professor Zhou's wry look.

Lin Zhulong said it was 100 million yuan, and the principal and interest would be paid off within three years.

To this end, he also made a serious repayment plan, and asked Sheng Liancheng to take it back to Sheng Jin to have a look.

After Sheng Jin listened to him, he didn't ask any more questions, and replied with a smile, and the money arrived the next day.

After buying the house of his dreams, Lin Zhulong went to more than a dozen decoration companies in Nancheng, and selected a reliable one to build his new home.

No matter how busy he is, he will report to his daughter the progress of the day's work every night before going to bed.

Dad went to choose a site for the company today, three choices.

One is close to the new home, only five minutes by bicycle, the disadvantage is that the building is old and needs to be renovated.

One is in the downtown business district, and the office environment has nothing to say, that is, it is far from home, and it takes two hours to drive.