Work Related

Work related

"Shan Hai Bao Bao is five and a half years old" Author: I'm Bao's Belle

Copywriting:

The night Lin Xiaoyuan was abandoned, she happened to meet Taotie, Jiuwei Fox, Xingtian, Zhu Yan, Di Ting, Qiongqi...etc. poly.

The alien beasts that showed their true bodies surrounded the human cubs, wondering why they didn't cry?

The powder dumpling in the swaddle suddenly burst into a smile, revealing two soft pear eddies, and the outlines of alien beasts were reflected in the round black pupils, which were not scary at all.

Big Brother Zhulong fell to the ground and kicked his legs: Ah... I don't care, I want to support her!

Since then, Lin Xiaoyuan has a family in this world.

The gluttonous male mother changes her method every day to make delicious food for her baby.

Qiongqi decided to take the police test to protect the stability of one party.

Jiufeng became a fashion designer to ensure that Xiaoyuan is always the most beautiful cub in the whole street.

Zhu Yan seals the ancient artifact, is obsessed with creating, and vows to write the best story in the world for the cub!

The nine-tailed fox turned into a crowd-pleaser and entered the entertainment industry, earning a dowry.

Zhulong's father loves him the most, starting a company, being the boss, and his daughter.

For the physical and mental health of the cubs, the alien beasts unanimously decided: start being a good person today!

The reborn Lin Yuan saw that her family was trying so hard to pretend to be human beings, even using spells secretly. She couldn't say anything, so she just... lie down and spoil everyone!

--Eating

Guide-- 1. Daily update, if there is something, a leave note will be posted

. 2. The private setting is like a mountain, and everything serves the plot.

3. There will be characters from myths and legends other than "Shan Hai Jing". Everything is plot...

4 .Daily/Healing/Family/The heroine CP is a one-

sentence introduction: The cultivation of group pets

Concept: A happy childhood heals a lifetime

Content label: Sweet text, modern overhead, urban anecdotes, growth

search keywords: protagonist: Lin Yuan ┃ supporting roles: Zhulong, Zhu Yan, Jiufeng ┃ others: I am a precious Belle