1

Chapter 1

Nancheng is backed by mountains and waters, and the four seasons are pleasant.

In the late night of early autumn, the famous old osmanthus tree by the lake in Chaoyao Park is in bloom.

Under the tree, on smooth stones, was a square fleece blanket, and the baby girl was placed in the center of the blanket, with an envelope next to her with her date of birth and a health certificate with key information painted out.

The little guy is awake, quietly in the swaddling clothes, with big black glass eyes blinking, as if greeting the moon in the sky.

Suddenly, her fleshy face suddenly tightened, and she clenched her

breasts-"Hey, ah, ah, ah#%¥@...!"

[I, what's going on? ! 】

Lin Yuan exclaimed incompetent anger!

She was born in a bad family of origin, her father was more patriarchal, and her mother was weak and obedient. When she was six years old, she finally had a younger brother, and her father thought of giving her away.

It was the grandmother who chased her to the train station with a cane, held her little hand, and took her back to the country town, where they lived together.

Grandparents and grandchildren lived a bitter life, but also bitter and sweet, and tasteful.

The turning point happened in the third year of high school. A sudden illness came, and my grandmother left this world forever before she even had time to look at Lin Yuan's Qingda notice.

Lin Yuan suddenly lost her support and the only concern in the world.

The expensive tuition forced her to bow her head to reality and contact her parents for the first time to ask them for help.

The result was tragic...

Later, with the help of a neighbor and a high school head teacher, Lin Yuan applied for a student loan and was determined to cut her off from her parents.

She thought that her fate with this family was over. Unexpectedly, before the start of the junior year, Lin's father suddenly came to the school to find her, saying that her mother was ill and wanted to see her.

Lin Yuan was soft-hearted, but when she returned, she was taken away from her cell phone and locked in the room.

It turned out that the husband and wife failed to invest and owed huge debts, and the house was mortgaged.

Lin's father has a friend from a nouveau riche who expresses his willingness to help the Lin family through the difficulties, but there are conditions: Lin Yuan and his 30-year-old silly son get married!

The husband and wife did not hesitate and decided to sell their daughter!

Lin Yuan will never forget the day she was tricked into going home, her mother gave her hard-hearted persuasion through the door.

"It's useless for a girl to read books well, it's her ability to marry well."

"My father-in-law personally promised to pay off the family's debts after the engagement banquet."

"Don't go back to school, and live there tomorrow. Get married with your son-in-law, and strive to hold two for three years, give birth to a daughter of 100,000 yuan, and give birth to a son as a reward for a suite."

"Wait until you reach the age of marriage to get a certificate, you have to work hard, parents are doing this for your own good!"

He said 'for your own good', but what he did was to push his own daughter into a fire pit!