5

Chapter 5

On the second day of meeting with Sheng Jin, Zhulong requisitioned Professor Zhou's study to start a business.

At work, he would move the crib to the study so that his daughter could see him at all times.

In her infancy, Lin Xiaoyuan slept at least fifteen hours a day. When she woke up, she lay comfortably and supervises her father's work.

Originally, she thought that the ancient beasts would make some oolongs at the beginning of the business.

To this end, she also did psychological construction for herself: Dad worked so hard for you, if he did something wrong or went in the wrong direction, he must not laugh at him!

The result is reality.

Mr. Lin Zhulong is more reliable than expected... a lot!

The planning book is written on a computer, and the required information is searched on the Internet. When typing on the keyboard, the flow is flowing, and there is absolutely no jerky lag.

If he gets into trouble for a while, he will get used to putting his fingers on his lips, frowning his long eyebrows slightly, and staring at the screen with deep eyes and thinking until he suddenly becomes enlightened.

One night, the internet at home suddenly disappeared, and Professor Zhou, who was halfway through the mid-term exam papers for his students, broke down and howled.

In the end, Candle Dragon's father repaired the network and helped him restore the documents that he didn't have time to save.

When it's over, go back to the study to continue writing the plan, and I'm not proud of it.

This full score performance is completely two people with white hair who played cosplay when they first met, fell to the ground when they said they fell, and kicked their legs when they said they were kicked!

Lin Xiaoyuan seriously reflected: I misunderstood my first impression, it was sloppy...

Dad was even more handsome when he was talking to Sheng Jin!

Holding the phone and standing by the window, looking far away, listen carefully to the content of the caller, give timely feedback, and accurately express your needs.

Stable throughout.

At that time, the domineering aura of the boss who pointed out Jiangshan was revealed without knowing it.

At the end of the call, the young father put down his mobile phone, turned his head and looked at the baby girl in the crib, showing a gentle expression.

The little kite babbled and danced and launched the baby language rainbow fart offensive: Dad is handsome! Dad is awesome!

In order to adapt to human life faster and more smoothly, Lin Zhulong formulated a schedule for himself, and also began to work hard on dressing.

He has ideas and ideas.

A 28-year-old young and promising father must have mature clothing.

Windbreakers in late autumn, turtleneck sweaters of abstinence, solid-color shirts with texture, casual pants, suit pants... Even sportswear must pursue the proportion of head and body.

Strictly abide by the basic principle of 'no more than three colors on the body', wear the style, and wear the young father's low-key and unassuming charm!

Five o'clock in the afternoon is Mr. Lin's fixed charging time-follow Hu Yuan to learn to cook!

Always keep in mind: Your words and deeds, earning ability, demeanor, dressing taste, and even making a table of good dishes at a critical moment will all become the capital for your daughter to brag about.