6

Chapter 6

According to legend, outside the Northwest Sea, on the north bank of Chishui, there is a mountain called Zhangwei Mountain.

There is a god in the mountain, he has the face of a man, the body of a snake, and his whole body is red!

His eyes were erected in the center of his forehead. When he closed his eyes, it was night, and when he opened his eyes, it was day.

He does not eat, sleep, or breathe, but only feeds on wind and rain.

His body is a thousand miles long.

He can light up the Netherland in the Northwest Pole.

He is Zhulong, also known as Zhu Jiuyin.

Lin Zhulong is Zhulong. He stood in front of Sheng Langxuan's hospital bed and asked him as a god: Do you want to live? I can help you if you want.

Go back to the youthful seventeen, or jump straight to twenty-five, full of infinite possibilities?

It's okay to want to enjoy maturity at thirty.

Or, first revisit the calm and calm forty years old, and then feel the fifty years old who learned to let go and learn to reconcile, and then in the blink of an eye, suddenly regress to the youthful youth.

As long as Sheng Langxuan wants, everything can be done!

"No need, this is how we live from birth to death." The

old man freely refused, looked away, and recalled that this long life was so exciting and ups and downs, like a great adventure with no ending. .

Let him do it all over again, and there will probably not be the first enrichment and twists and turns, the uncertainty about uncertainty, the uneasiness and entanglement when faced with choices...

The preciousness of life is that it cannot be repeated.

The candle dragon is only silent.

The old man laughed and explained him in turn: "You have to learn to accept death, just like falling leaves returning to their roots. I just want to return to the place where I belonged. You should be happy for me, for me.

" After finishing this sentence, he inhaled hard, tried to restrain himself, and exhaled slowly.

This body has already reached its limit, and because I haven't seen the person I want to see, it is barely supported by mental power.

Finally, he waited.

As he was dying, he murmured -

"How long have we not seen each other?"

"Twenty years? Or thirty years?"

"I've lived so long that sometimes I can't even remember my age. "

In this life, the luckiest thing is to meet you."

"Thank you for bringing your sister to visit me today."

"It's so good to be able to come and visit this world."

"I have no regrets."

"I hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Goodbye, father..." The

rain was getting heavier in the middle of the night, and it washed down Nancheng with a downpour.

The bustling neon was smeared and blended with each other, and the damp mood became blurred.

The new landmark of the city is located in the city center, a skyscraper with a height of 458 meters.