12

Chapter 12

In the afternoon, the warm sun shone down like broken gold, gently shrouding the small flower garden.

In a corner of the park, the old gentleman stood in the C position of the band holding an acoustic guitar, playing and singing moving campus ballads with a smile on his face.

He is 178 tall, with a well-proportioned and thin body. His standard Chinese-character face and well-defined facial features give him a sense of arrogance and righteousness.

Look at the clothes again.

Wearing a beret, a simple grey aviator jacket, slacks, and lace-up leather shoes, the overall look is simple and comfortable, and it looks artistic at first glance.

Tang Yue passed in front of the old band with a barbecue plate, and presented the red roses on the plate to the lead singer.

The old gentleman took it with a smile, turned around again, and gave the flower to the old brother who played the rhythm for him. He also did not forget to use his eyes to encourage the shy young man on the sidelines, go and invite the girl you like to dance!

The young man couldn't resist the warm expression in the old gentleman's eyes, so he gathered up his courage to stand up, walked towards the woman who was a few years older than him, and held out his hand reverently.

The woman was in trouble, but it was not difficult to see her heartbeat. After several hesitations, she seemed to want to understand something, and calmly put her hand in the palm of the young man.

I don't know what kind of entanglement they have experienced before, but now, they finally have a decent start.

The old man changed to a song suitable for beginners to dance to, and other people were not allowed to make trouble.

Everyone was taken care of, and the level of control was top-notch.

"President Zhuang just has a problem with his personal style. It's not bad to be a neighbor." Liu Rui is not exaggerated and seeks truth from facts.

Hu Yuan nodded in agreement.

Liu Ruizan continued: "The boy with glasses and a baby face is called Song Jiaxu. He is 24 years old and a composer. At the age of 14 or 15, he wrote a lot of popular hits and earned copyright fees for a lifetime. He is the youngest visiting professor of Nanyin, and he is very talented! He is too shy, our whole community knows that he has been in love with Ayue for half a year, and he has only made some progress today. , really anxious to death!"

Hu Yuan looked at the two who were trying to get in touch with each other through the tune, and said with a smile, "Miss Ayue's coffee is delicious, she is a gentle beauty."

Liu Ruiyan was a little surprised: "Have you seen it?"

Hu Yuan said slowly and unhurriedly: "Some time ago, the furniture was delivered one after another, and Mr. was too busy, so I signed for it on my behalf. By the way, I walked around the community and familiarized myself with the environment. The name of Miss Ayue's coffee shop is 'Midnight'. Opened in Yuhua Promenade, I passed by one day, and I remembered it immediately. Later, I went to visit it specially. She happened to be in the store, asked me carefully about my taste, and helped me choose fresh coffee beans. It is a kind of enjoyment."

This said to Liu Rui's heart: "I think so too!"

Ye Yue is a woman with a story!

Born in a small county, there is no big pattern that restricts her.