10

Chapter 10

7:05, into the new home!

Hu Yuan hummed a pop song she recently learned, and headed into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

The house suddenly became lively, which was great.

In the living room, a young and handsome father sat in the middle with his baby daughter in his arms, glanced at the three guys in front of him with awe, and tapped the middle boy in school uniform with his chin to speak on behalf of him.

As one of the 'three sons of Zhongshan', Yan He had to stand up and speak: "That's right, you have been playing and wandering outside these years, and we didn't intend to interfere, after all, the old enemies are almost dead, and the living are also fighting. But you."

Lin Zhulong's eyelids jumped: "Tell me the point."

Yan He straightened his back and put his hands behind his back: "You have settled down now, and we also want to have a home." After

that, Jiang Yu roared angrily . The bark let out a loud voice, scaring Lin Zhulong.

Luo Lin didn't say a word, staring at him resentfully, those amber eyes full of emotion: I want to have a home, I won't say it, you understand.

"Why do you want to have a home too? Zhongshan is not home? Zhongshan is still my hometown! I'm playing outside and I don't care about you?" Having said that, Lin Zhulong still carried his daughter to the back of the sofa with a guilty conscience. shrink.

Lin Xiaoyuan: Saying something like 'I'm playing outside and returning home' is a typical scumbag sentence, Dad...

"Then I'll take back the previous sentence." Yan He thought for a while, and then looked at the glutinous rice dumpling in Lin Zhulong's arms. , a trace of envy flashed in his eyes, or something else, "We want to be with you, where are you, where is home."

Sensational words should be matched with sensational actions.

Jiang Yu, who was sitting in a squatting position, crawled to the ground with a whimper, her tail stopped shaking.

Luo Lin jumped directly onto the sofa, sticking to Lin Zhulong's side obediently, carefully feeling the temperature of the home, maybe he will be swept out of the house soon!

Lin Zhulong was roasted on the fire, and his heart softened, but if he was relieved, these three guys came today, what about tomorrow?

Is it possible to move the entire Zhongshan over here?

"The world is not so easy to stay, and I have serious things to do." He declined politely.

"Isn't your serious business just raising children? We didn't interfere with you, and we made preparations." Yan He pointed at Jiang Yu, who was lying on the ground selling miserably. "

What's the matter with Luo Lin?" Lin Zhulong knew that she was always assertive and would not follow the other two to make a fool of yourself.

"I do it of my own accord, the cat saves trouble." Luo Lin's voice was soft and cool, like the rhythm of glass touching each other.

Lin Xiaoyuan pricked up her ears and listened carefully: It turned out to be a young lady.

Yan He pulled the school uniform and said to himself: "I'm already enrolled. Professor Zhou helped with the procedures, and I'm in the same class as A Zhan, but he lives on campus, so I'm going to study."

Lin Zhulong asked, "What's your identity?"

Yan He said confidently, "You Son."

Lin Zhulong laughed incredulously: "My son..."