2

chapter 2

After watching it lively, I was sure that Xing Tian's guess was correct, and then what?

- Of course, go back for a drink.

The truth listening of Zan Ju broke the silence: "Today is the joy of my housewarming, and I said that I won't go home if I'm drunk, let's walk around, I still have the fire peony brew that I won in the last bet with Bi Fang."

Zhu Yan packed up his mood and echoed: "You Say it earlier! Let's go!"

Xing Tian followed behind him, not daring to take another look at Tuanzi when he left.

The nine-tailed fox tried to cheer up and said, "Go back to drink," but lost interest in his voice.

Seeing Qiongqi's hesitation, Jiufeng persuaded him, "Let's go too." It is

useless to think about not interfering in human affairs.

Taotie is still in place, not saying a word, not very smart.

Zhulong glanced at him eagerly, then looked at the glutinous rice dumplings, lying there quietly, not crying or making trouble, no matter how fate tricked her, she would accept it, it was really painful.

Zhulong was in a hurry and shouted at everyone: "Just leave like this?"

Ting Ting couldn't turn his head back: "You can send her to the orphanage."

Xing Tian said: "Or call 110, the police uncle is reliable."

Jiufeng gave He suggested: "Hebin Road Tianlan Welfare Institute has the best conditions within a radius of 500 miles. There is no one."

"How do you know?" Zhulong shook a little, shook his head suddenly, "No! I can't!" "

There is no way to turn a blind eye to the poor little abandoned!

Zhulong rushed in front of Taotie and grabbed the brilliance of the long hair on his neck: "Tao, look, she is still so small, her eyes are so big, her skin is so white, and her body is fragrant..."

Taotie thought he In the connotation of myself: "What does she have to do with me? She said that I don't eat children! Let go of my hands!"

Zhulong was completely hopeless. .

Taotie laughed at him: "I don't even dare to hold it up."

"Who said I didn't dare? I'm just afraid that I won't be able to control the force and accidentally hurt her." Zhulong made a strong argument on his mouth, but he never took his eyes off the incense for a moment. dumplings.

In a hurry to return to his true form, he circled around the little guy on the stone.

Lin Yuan remained calm.

Obviously, she has no choice, let alone make some unrealistic expectations.

The earth keeps turning, the sun rises as usual every day, as long as she still has a breath, she will work hard to live, breathe hard, and grow up!

From the bottom of her heart, Lin Yuan is grateful to Zhulong for her worries and worries about herself. This is the first warmth she felt when she came to this world.

Enough!

The powder dumpling in the swaddle burst into a smile, revealing two soft pear vortices, and the round black pupils reflected the huge outline of the candle dragon, and they were not afraid at all.

This smile directly hit the softest part of the candle dragon's heart!

"Ah... I don't care, I want to support her!" Fall to the