9

Chapter 9

Jiuwei loves and hates clearly. She regards the Queen Mother of the West as an important friend, and it is so important to be a human being together in the river.

"I guess what happened to Xixi before her appointment had a great impact on her, so she would be a detective and open a law firm... I don't want to involve me, so I just draw a clear line with me." Jiuwei thought about Xiwangmu's mind. Pan De was clear, "I'm angry that we could face it together, but she chose to bear it alone."

Every time we met, he deliberately said something to irritate the other party, which was all a small revenge.

Thinking of the Queen Mother of the West smashing the wine glass of Ting Ting with a gloomy face at the dinner table, Jiuwei couldn't help but chuckle.

Such a big reaction shows that she still cares about her friend!

Lin Xiaoyuan observed the change in the beautiful fox's expression, and somehow felt that the two sisters were very cute.

She also had one last question left: The Queen Mother of the West worked as a detective and opened a law firm, and went to the entertainment industry to develop, but there was no intersection...

In the crib, the glutinous rice dumplings babbled in obvious confusion.

"You're asking me why I want to be an actor?" Nine tails even guessed, but she got it right, "Being an actor is something I decided early on, you think, when I become famous, I can watch it when I turn on the TV. When it comes to me, it's me who opens the screen of social software, and it's me who endorses advertisements in the streets and alleys. There is no way for Xixi to escape. When the right opportunity comes, she will open up to me and tell me the truth."

Lin Xiaoyuan: Very There is a pattern.

Jiuwei narrowed the smile and smugness in his eyes, and sighed faintly: "I don't think about fighting against Xixi, everyone has their own things to do, plans, goals... It seems that I am the only one who Stay in place and stagnate."

Lin Xiaoyuan had this feeling before.

When I was in the third year of high school, the head teacher made a life wish card and sent it to the whole class to fill in.

There are three questions on the card: Which college do you want to go to the most? What kind of person do you want to be in the future? And why?

Lin Yuan sat in her seat blankly, listening to her classmates talking about volunteering, going abroad, and talking about becoming a doctor, a policeman, a fruit shop owner, a strong woman in the workplace, an exquisite housewife, and a giant crocodile who dominates a certain field. ...

she never thought of that.

When she got home that day, her grandmother noticed her depression, and under questioning, she hesitantly expressed her troubles.

Grandma smiled and said it was nothing.

The goal, the direction of life, as long as you look for it with your heart, you will find it one day.

Lin Yuan didn't think so. She was in her third year of high school, and she didn't even make up her mind about the university entrance exam.

Grandma said she was a silly child, and she was afraid that she would not have a university if her grades were good?

Lin Yuan asked back, what if she chose the wrong major?

Grandma said decisively: "Then change it!"