3

Chapter 3

Is there a parent in the world who doesn't love their children?

Before Lin Yuan was twelve years old, she naively thought that it was a misunderstanding that her parents gave her to others.

With doubts, she ran back to the city to see her parents.

It was a hot summer weekend, and she bought a ticket back to the city with the money she picked up for the bottle.

It took 1 hour and 35 minutes to drive, and then I walked from the station to the community. After walking for a full two hours, I finally came to the downstairs of my house.

At noon, the stylishly dressed mother came out of the corridor first, and the father followed behind with his brother in his arms.

They chatted and laughed, discussing taking Limbo to the newly opened mall for burgers and fries, and then watching the new big animated movie.

Lin Yuan stood a dozen paces away, staring blankly at the happy family of three walking towards her, making brief eye contact, and then passing by...

without recognizing her.

At that moment, her longing for her parents and affection turned into countless sharp thorns, piercing her heart so hard that she couldn't breathe.

She finally knew that parents love their children, but unfortunately that love only belongs to the younger brother.

But what did she do wrong?

- Not all children are born to be pampered, and it's not your fault.

No one had ever told Lin Yuan this truth.

Finally, relieved.

It's all over...

Lin Yuan cried and fell asleep.

The next day was stupefied, and only when she was hungry would she regain a little consciousness. As long as she moved slightly, her eyes had not been fully opened, and the bottle had been brought to her mouth.

After eating, she went back to sleep contentedly.

In the evening, Yoosun wakes up.

Lin Yuan was lying in a crib wrapped in a pink gauze, accompanied by a brown teddy bear doll her size.

She was moved to the living room, the TV was on and the voice was low, and Hu Yuan was cooking in the kitchen. Zhulong

and the male owner of the house are having a conversation, and the content is related to her-

Ting listens and asks: "When are you going to send her away?"

After a few seconds, he was distracted and said, "Professor Zhou, if you ask this question a thousand times again, my answer will still remain the same - don't give it away, keep it!"

"How to keep it?

" When asked, "you went to school to teach and educate people, and I didn't question whether you could do a good job. Why is it my turn to target me everywhere?"

Ting listened to his concerns: "This is different, I teach All of them are adults. This child is not a hundred days old. It is a process from childhood to adulthood. You have to worry about it all the time. Du, you use magic to change her?"

"I've thought of this for a long time!" Zhulong cleared the level, the corners of his mouth were comfortably raised, and then he clicked on the next level, "I will manage a fixed human identity, The name is 'Lin Zhulong', and I am optimistic about the house. In the quiet old town, there are university professors, musicians, painters, and other families living nearby... In short, for the sake of the kite, I will try my best to follow High-quality human beings make friends."