Chapter 8~ punishment foxfoot academy style

Jutting up in bed, I was awoken by the ever sickening sound of Larissa and Dan.

When the hell had he gotten here? It was 5 freaking AM!

Groaning with exhaustion, I trudged out of my room, interrupting a very surprised looking couple.

"Did we wake you up?" Larissa asked innocently as she pulled away from dan and strode toward me.

"No I got a call from Santa clause." I replied in a dry and extremely sarcastic tone.

She pursed her lips in uncomfortable and awkward silence, before offering the only thing she could come up with, "sorry."

Taking a deep breath, I rolled my eyes and went back to my room slamming the door behind me.

They went back to their usual activities while I drowned them out with music blaring through my headphones.

Today was gonna be interesting, I wonder what this place considers punishment.... a bad manicure? A ripped pair of tights? It seemed plausible enough considering the fancy rich kid ambience.

/*\*/*\*/*\*/

"Ok class, go grab a textbook from the back..." Is what I had expected Mr.Leon to say.

Every teacher started class this way, get a book. Though they didn't mention the useless things we'd be learning from some of the books. None the less it was how any and all teachers at foxfoot academy started class. Except for Mr.Leon, who'd decided to be more original today.

"Alright class, who wants to run around campus for history today?" Mr.Leon asked, shocking every student who was present.

Then again that was one of the many reasons that he was my favorite teacher. That and the fact that he could be quite sarcastic when students asked dumb questions.

As the class continued to gape at him, a smile played across his face, "so is that a no.... or..."

"YES!" The class corrected in unison.

"FIELD TRIP! FIELD TRIP!" We chanted in unison, taking up the opportunity to escape the hell that they called a school.

"Alright! Follow me!" Mr.Leon beckoned for us to follow him out the back door of his classroom.

Once outside he announced that we'd be going on a scavenger hunt around campus, the class cheered. After handing out the hunt lists, he released us to run around searching for the items.

Though I had no idea how this tied into history, I enjoyed every second of it as I ran off with the rest of class.

He was the best teacher on earth, though Mr.Danielson was a close second.

The remainder of my classes passed smoothly. Thankfully josh didn't bother talking to me in photography, so I was able to enjoy it.

But as dinner came, anticipation built inside me. Anxiety of what our punishment would be. Hiding away my nervousness, I headed to dinner and got in line with my new favorite people on the planet.

Despite their constant urge to make out, Larissa and Dan were quickly becoming my new closest friends. Though I was closer to Will, they were very close seconds. As much as I loved chris, I was pretty sure that he didn't know me as well as Will did.

Mostly because he didn't ask as many prying questions, but nevertheless he was still amazing.

"Hey!" Larissa greeted in her usual bubbly tone as I joined them in line.

"How's it goin?" Dan added as we moved forward like a school of fish in the dinner line.

"Fine." I answered only half truthfully.