Me -" why ?"

She turned her head and looked at me with blank eyes .

Me -" why you stopped me, angel ? You know it's because of him that you almost got yourself..."

I sighed couldn't able to complete my words .

Y/n-" how would you feel if you see your love getting beaten . I know after what he did , he deserves those but i also know what your torture will do to him.  I want him to get his punishment lawfully." 

Taehyung - "even after all of this your thinking about his well-being?"

She wiped her tears and looked at the window . She's really complicated to understand but what I understand today is after this incident she's now completely broken .

I stopped my car After reacher her home . Thank God her mom is out for work and she has extra key orelse she'll be so hurt seeing her daughter's condition.  I opened her door and gave her hand.  After lots of thinking she took my hand and got out . I kissed her forehead

Me -' go home . And rest "

She nodded and was about to go but she stopped and looked at me

Y/n -"Tae '

Me -" yes , angel !"

Y/n -" can I hug you ?"

I was stunned at her question . She wants to hug me with her concent . I nodded . She wrapped her arms around my waist , resting her head on my chest hugging me tightly . Soon she started crying out her heart

Y/n -" after what he did I never want to forgive him , ever again . I know I have to forget this and move on . Will I be able to move on ? Will I be able to forget this memory ?"

I patted her hair as she keep crying

Me -" that only depends on you , angel . But what I can do is help you to forget him and move on . "

She stayed silent and only cried . We stayed like this for a while .

After a while she pulled away .

Y/n -" thank you . For saving me and comforting me "

Me -*kissing forehead* " go to your house and rest "

She nodded and walked away . And I keep watching her untill she disappeared . I promise you , Lee Y/n . I'll do anything for your smile and to make you love me . One day you'll love me just the way I love you .

Flashback ends

But I didn't knew that that will be my last time seeing her . I know I promised myself to invade her privacy but I'm too much worried for my angel. She doesn't even talk to her mother . She looks really weak . 

??? -" I don't think you should let her be alone by herself"

I turned to the voice and it's Jin hyung. 

Jin -" I know you want to give her time for herself but she is breaking everyday . Getting heartbreak from first love is not simple to move on . "

Me -" but "

Jin -" no but otherwise I'll hit your butt and listen to me.  Only you can handle her. She needs you Tae she needs you . This is too much for her to consume. Don't hold yourself and think too much.  Just go to her "

Me -"should I ?"

Jin -*glaring* " did I spoke french to you ? You're a Mafia how could you be so dumb "

I got up and run

-
-
-
-
-

Y/n's POV