[🍑]Searing Heat

Start from the beginning

"I don't mind that," I softened, turning my head to the side when he slipped his fingers into my mess of curls.

"Because I own you."

"Because I love you," I stressed.

"Your love is fickle," he passed a thumb over my lips before his fingers were wrapped loosely around my neck, "you only love me when I'm inside you."

"This again," I mumbled, splaying my palms over his chest, "I do love you and I think you love me too. You risked going against Slenderman for me so you can act like you don't care all you want but I know you do. I think if you start taking your pills again you'll feel even more like yourself and-"

"Is that so?" he cut me off, grabbing a fistful of my hair and my eyes flew open when he tugged my head back, "don't get too mouthy now."

"I-"

"That means shut up," he gritted out between clenched teeth.

The crazed look in his eyes had me shaking and my chest heaved as I squeezed my fists tightly, so tight my nails dug into the skin of my palms.

"I know who the fuck I am," his grip on my hair caused painful tingles to slice across my scalp, "do you think you know me, hm? Do you know my mind?"

Coming here was a mistake, I know that now.

"I could have ended your life," his hand didn't leave my neck when he pressed his cheek against mine, speaking gruffly into my ear, "but you're a good distraction from the noise and that's all this is. That's all you need to be."

He really didn't love me, did he? This whole time I thought the feeling was mutual and that he just didn't know how to say it, but I was wrong.

I'd somehow fallen for a version of him that I'd built brick by brick in my own mind. That version would've said it back, instead of crushing my self worth under his heel like it was nothing.

A warm tear streaked a path down my cheek when I felt him wrap his arms around me, one hand sliding down to grab my ass under the towel and warmth coiled in the pit of my stomach when I felt his fingers brush over my hypersensitive bundle of nerves.

I sucked in a breath, my stomach fluttering as I squeezed my legs together to ease the tension building in my core.

"Where's all that fire you had in you just a minute ago?" His tone was mocking as he slid two fingers over my drooling entrance in slow torturous strokes.

Why can't I move? Or even think?

I wanted to say something to defend myself but all my senses were already flying out the window when his long fingers began to toy with my engorged bud, drawing out sounds from me that I struggled to contain.

"I've got you all figured out," he seemed to growl while he had me trapped, pressing forward.

When my back hit the wall, he stuffed two fingers inside, drawing out a shuddering breath from me, "you're desperate to prove yourself. Maybe if you show me how useful you can be I'll give you those three words you're so starving to hear. Isn't that what you're thinking?"

"Tim-" his fingers didn't stop moving inside me, flexing against my g-spot while his free hand was then clamped over my mouth to silence me.

"It's pathetic," he was breathing heavily against my ear, "you're already broken and I'm still aching to tear you apart."

Pushing against him, I turned my head away but his hand was covering my mouth still, not allowing me to protest.

"You're going to suffer here," he rasped, licking up the side of my neck and I shuddered, my body shaking as I clung to his shirt for dear life.