4 2

"Lee Knowwwww~~~ and his bodyguard Channnnnn" Yugyeom screams through the practice room as the two boys both arrive late. Minho covers his face because everyone looks at them while Chan just has a smile on his face. "Explain to me why you're late"

"We just had a talk, stuff came up but i'm taking the blame, it won't happen again" Chan says and Yugyeom gets up from the couch to walk over to them. Yugyeom can easily tell through body language how people are feeling so he starts to guess stuff.

"Hmm, let me guess, Minho is jealous?? because he'll react like this, just like how he'll react to being embarrassed" Yugyeom says and Minho softly slaps him, making him laugh. "Told you, let me guess something else, you two are..."

"Shush!!! Shut up, we're late already so lets start!!" Minho says and gets over to the corner to drop his stuff. Chan chuckles and quickly tells Yugyeom what happened but not too detailed.

The practice quickly started and just like the last time, Chan is just sitting on the couch and looks at them but especially Minho. He's so focussed that he does not realise that they're calling for him.

"Chan??!"

"Hmmm what???"

"Come and show us your moves"

"What?? No no no i dont dance, i mean i cant dance...." Chan softly says but before he knows Minho stands in front of him and reaches out his hand. Chan hesitates a bit but grabs Minho's hand and gets up.

"I know you can do this... babe..." Minho says with a smile and leads Chan towards the dance floor. 

The others starts to sit against the mirror while Chan starts to get ready. He sees how Minho gets over to Yugyeom so he takes some deep breaths. Yugyeom just puts on a random song and Chan starts to move around for a bit.

Before Chan knows he hears loud cheering and clapping. He looks up as he comes out of his ending pose and a rush of happiness goes through his body. He never thought he would get this reaction from this many people. Minho rushes towards him and embraces him in a hug, of course Chan hugs him back with a big smile. 

"You did amazing!! What do you mean you can't dance?? You're maybe better than me!!"

"Don't overreact...~~"

"I have to say this Chan but you really have the talent, you can think about joining our crew, i would love for you to be in it" Yugyeom says and Chan's face starts to light up even more. he thinks for a bit but then nods his head.

"Mhm, i'll think about it!!"