2 1

"Promise me that next time you'll dance along with us!! I need to see you dance!!" Minho excitedly says as they just walked into the front garden. Chan nervously laughs and shakes his head, making Minho stop in front of him. Minho holds him by his shoulders and starts to pout. "Pleaseeeeee"

"I can't dance Minho, at least not as good as you and your crew..."

"I don't care!! I won't laugh at you, i always love seeing people dance, no matter how good or bad they are"

"So you think im bad at dancing??" Chan says and Minho gasps, quickly shaking his head. The first thing Minho's body does is hug Chan and it honestly makes both of them freeze but Chan has enough movement in his body to hug Minho back.

"You know i don't mean that..."

"I know... i just never danced with people, only Changbin saw me dance before so that's all..."

"Well then i won't force you but you can think about it, i would love for you to join us once" Minho slowly backs away for a bit and looks into Chan's eyes, noticing how close they're actually are. Chan gulps and nods, making Minho smiles softly. Minho leans in and gives Chan a peck on his cheek.

"You're the best" Minho smiles more and lets Chan go but still holds his arm around his waist. Chan feels his face starting to heat up but he still holds his arm over Minho's shoulders.

They finally walk further and arrive in front of the door. Chan opens the door and they both see someone they didn't expect, making the boys let go of each other.

"J-jisung... i didn't think you would be here so soon..."

"Today was my lucky day, i could go home earlier so that i could spend some time with you but i see you don't want that"

"W-what?? Ow no no no i want that! I-Im happy you're home earlier..." Minho says but actually he's lying, Chan's company would be way better than Jisung but he knows that he needs to spend more time with Jisung. 

"Ah well okay then, im glad" Jisung says and gives Minho a kiss, a longer one than Minho expected. Chan on the other hand starts to get jealous and he doesn't know why because Minho is not even his. Jisung backs away and grabs Minho's hand. "Let's go to the garden okay? No bodyguard needed"

Minho does not have a choice so he nods his head, quickly getting dragged away from Chan. Minho takes a quick glance at Chan and sees the sadness in his eyes. Chan just mouths 'It's okay, i'll be fine' and walks away to his room.