3 9

Minho opens his eyes and turns around, meeting Chan's face. He smiles softly and starts admiring him. After some seconds he reaches out his hand and cups Chan's face with on hand.

"Why aren't you asleep...?" Chan whispers, making Minho gasps quietly. He wants to pull his hand away but Chan softly holds onto his hand and opens his eyes.

"I can't sleep and sorry that i woke you up"

"It's okay, why not??"

"It's not comfy here on the ground" Minho says with a pout, making Chan giggle lightly. Chan pulls Minho closer to him and embraces him in his arms.

"Is this comfy??" Chan asks and Minho nods. He smiles satisfied and leans his head against Minho's head, until he feels Minho head move. He looks and sees Minho looking up at him. "Hm?"

"Can i... kiss you...?"

"Of course"

Minho smiles and starts to lean in, having Chan taking the first step. Their lips connect for some slight seconds until they both back away. Something in them tells them they want more so Minho leans back in and connects their lips for a longer kiss.

Both boys can't describe the feeling they're feeling right now, the only thing they know is that it feels right. Chan pulls Minho even closer, making the kiss a bit more passionate.

They really should get some sleep because they need to go back tomorrow but they just can't get enough of each other's kisses. And they need to keep an eye on Felix who sleeps next to them.