2 7

"Ey Minho!! You better keep him, he's so cool!" Hyunjin says as he sits next to Minho in the arcade. Minho doesn't hear him because he's way to busy looking at Chan who tries to win a plushie for him. "Minho?!"

"Hm what???"

"Stop looking at your man, it seems like you want to eat him alive"

"Ew what, im not looking at him"

"Yeah yeah, tell me, do you really not like him??" Hyunjin asks and Minho just stays silent making Hyunjin sigh. He wraps his arm around Minho shoulder and pulls him closer. "Think about yourself for one time, if you see something in him then go and try it out, the wedding is in some weeks so you still have some weeks.

"Taehyung told me something like that too but it's hard, my whole life i needed to satisfy my parents so i don't know how it is to choose for myself..."

"That's why i'm saying try it out"

"What if i get hurt by it...? One day i'll lose him so i don't want to start something..."

"I trust Chan, he won't hurt you and he will never leave you" Hyunjin says, seeing Minho smile lightly so he smiles too and pecks Minho's head. "There's that smile"

"Minho, here you go" Chan suddenly says and Hyunjin lets Minho go so that he can get up. Minho gets up and gets over to Chan. "It took me 10 tries..."

"Thank you Chan, it's very cute" Minho says with a smile on his face. He takes the plushie and softly hugs it, making his face light up. "Wowwww so soft!!"

"I know right, that's why i wanted to give it to you" Chan says and Minho looks at him with a head over heels face. Hyunjin pulls Jeongin to him and whispers in his ear.

"Give them another week and they're a thing"

"Gosh Hyunjinnnnn"