5 0

"Okay, i'll be right back, see you later babe" Jisung says and pecks Minho's lips before leaving the room. Minho just nods and then looks through the window with almost no expressions. 

Suddenly he hears a phone getting a message, it's not his phone so it must be Jisung's. He gets up and sees that Seungmin messaged Jisung. It's none of Minho's business but he's still curious. He picks up the phone and he weirdly can unlock the phone.

seungmin hey jisung, im almost there but i really want to make sure you really wanna do this? this whole plan of breaking minho's heart to let him be yours forever is going too far... you knew that chan was his type all along... you knew they would be a thing but you played with the both of them, letting jinyoung go after minho at the party... inviting sana to flirt with chan so that minho's heart breaks... every other small thing you did to drive them crazy... why do you always go for the difficult route?? you easily could've just stayed at the villa with minho the whole month but you wanted to play with his feelings... and dont tell me you all did this to be the top ceo of his dad's company!!! you only marry minho to be the biggest ceo. you dont care about minho. you dont love him!! you want money and fame. Its also crazy that if Chan confesses everything or if everything goes wrong that you'll ruin his life, that man did nothing wrong. so re-think it again jisung.

Minho drops the phone and tears start to stream down. What did he just read?? It all was fake?? He got played with his feelings?? It was all a trap?? A plan?? Jisung is the one that doesn't let Minho have his happy end?? But Chan will be in danger if everything does not go as Jisung planned. Minho wants to escape but he cant, he needs to save Chan.

"Minho??" Chan says as he rushes inside the room. Minho quickly turns around and Chan immediately starts to worry. He gets over to Minho and wants to wipe the tears away but Minho backs. "What's wrong...??"

"L-leave... Jisung... he'll b-be mad...."

"Why Minho?? What's wrong?!"

"Jisung.... h-he's not who you t-think he is..."

"I do know... that's why im here, i've been thinking the whole night and we need to escape together. I know we are mad at each other but it are misunderstandings... Jisung is playing with us!! We need to go before its too late!!" Chan says in a rush and wants to drag Minho along with him but Minho finds a way to get out of Chan's hands. he turns around and looks at Minho with even more worry in his eyes.

"N-no Chan... i cant..."

"Please Minho. I need you... i cant just leave you... I-i love you so much..."

"I-im sorry Chan..." Minho says and Chan starts to feel disappointed and mad but also hurt. He fully turns his body towards Minho and Minho honestly does not like the way Chan is looking at him.

"Is it gonna me or him??" Chan asks as he looks into Minho's teary eyes. Minho hesitates for a bit but come with an answer.

"Y-you know that i need to pick him... it's for your protection"

(What if i make a sad ending...??)