5 1

"CHAN!!!!" Felix yells as he runs after Chan but Chan does not even look behind him. Felix speeds up and stops in front of him. "You're not going anywhere!!"

"And why?? My job is done. Jisung has his information about Minho so that he can happily enjoy every single bit of him. Now please go away" Chan says and pushes Felix away from him, making Felix almost trip. Felix man's up and stops Chan again.

"Do i need to kick some sense in you?? You're letting my brother suffer with a man that does not even love him!!! I thought you were better then this Chan!! You two love each other and you are just letting him go??!!"

"It's either i suffer or he and he chose for himself so complain in his face!! I tried so hard but Minho still chose Jisung!! We're both letting each other go so stop this."

"But Chan-"

"Jisung will destroy my life if you keep on talking!! I've been getting mixed signals about everything and i regret saying yes to this job" Chan says and walks past Felix to finally walk away.

"You take that back!!!"

"Bye Felix!!" Chan yells and gets into his car and before Felix knows he's gone. Felix honestly does not know how to react. Is he sad or mad?? he just turns around and runs back to the venue.

"And what were you doing??" Jisung says as he grabs Felix by his collar just as he entered the hallway. Felix gasps and gulps as he sees how on fire Jisung's eyes are.

"N-nothing"

"If Chan wants to leave then let him okay?? Trying to talk him over to get back with my fiancé is something you better not should do if you care about Chan"

"I-i care about them b-both"

"But you heard Chan right? I will destroy his life if you keep on talking... i will destroy his life if he decides to stay with Minho so be a good boy and shut your mouth, Minho is all mine and he gave me what i wanted. Money and fame, CEO of the company" Jisung says and lets Felix go before walking away. Felix catches his breath and quickly runs away to the other people.